Smoked Shotgun Shells

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I expected the shotgun shells to get put in a pan with cheese and sauce then baked a bit for a casserole thing...

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
So I did these today. I used Italian sausage, shredded cheese, chopped up jalapeños and green onions. The seasoning I used on the outside was called Pig in a Polka.
ADC27F19-E2EE-4509-9C91-325259C3312B.jpg
Instead of stuffing the Manicotti with a spoon/butterknife I used this bad boy. :;:rockit
205B5927-BF09-4CEE-AD63-5B752A96277B.jpg

Very good, will do them again, only thing I would do different is to make sure all the Manicotti is covered with bacon, because the uncovered noodle stays hard.

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Awesome!! Your combo gave me heartburn from throat to balls just reading about it but am damn happy to post something and get real world feedback!

Good tune about a hard noodle situation:

https://youtu.be/wEjxcrFDakY

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Very good, will do them again, only thing I would do different is to make sure all the Manicotti is covered with bacon, because the uncovered noodle stays hard.
I had the same problem even though the thin bacon stretched more and nearly covered all visible Manicotti. I think the ends must have to be closed up. I drizzled a sweet spicy sauce on about five minutes before removing from the grill. I followed the recipe, but think they would have been better had I kicked it up a notch like you did. I really like your use of the jerky shooter. Maybe a guy could soak the Manicotti to soften it before stuffing when using a jerky shooter.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 67