Monkeypox

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
First Monkeypox case reported in North Dakota

BISMARCK, N.D. (KXNET) — The North Dakota Department of Health (NDDoH) is reporting its first case of monkeypox in an individual in eastern North Dakota.

According to a press release from the NDDoH, the individual likely acquired monkeypox while traveling out of state and the individual is currently isolating.

Preliminary testing performed at the NDDoH Laboratory Services Section confirmed the person to be infected with orthopoxvirus. The sample will be sent to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for confirmatory testing.

The NDDoH is also conducting contact tracing to identify anyone who may be at risk due to close contact with the patient while infectious. People identified as close contacts are being asked to watch for symptoms of illness and will be offered post-exposure monkeypox vaccination.

“The risk for monkeypox continues to be low in North Dakota,” said Brenton Nesemeier, field services supervisor. “It is important to note that anyone can get monkeypox. Early identification of cases is important to prevent the spread of monkeypox, so the public should be aware of symptoms and seek care and testing from a trusted health care provider.”

Monkeypox is a viral illness that typically begins with “flu-like” symptoms, such as fever, malaise, and swollen lymph nodes. Most with monkeypox will go on to develop a rash with maculopapular lesions, on some part or parts of the body. Individuals are considered contagious from the beginning of their symptoms until the lesions crust and scab over. The illness typically lasts two to four weeks and most people get better on their own without treatment.

Which one of you gay guys from out east has the monkeypox?? ;:;popcorn

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Must have been a gay rave in MN. Which eastern ND town is now the monkeypox capital of the state? Can I guess Grand Forks? 2nd guess Fargo...but I'm pretty confident it's gonna be Grand Forks.

Last edited:

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wasn't one "pandemic" enough? I had to put a mask on the other day for a work meeting of over 50 people and it was a stark reminder of the recent past. Not good.

I get it, the public caught on and we had to move to Plan D.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Of course the election in November will have to have another severe pandemic.
How else will the Liberals keep their seats?

snow2

★★★ Legendary Member
Agreed about another pandemic,another covid variant has surfaced already,mask mandates and drop ballot boxes on the horizon.

Now "monkeye pocks" manifested in africa now here in our country,not surprising with all the 3rd world trash invading our country,not just lation's but many other 3rd world countries.

Most likely a backup plan for the rats like the "killer bee's" aka "muder hornets" in 2020.

Last edited:

snow2

★★★ Legendary Member

YUP, the scare tactics have begun. The Libs are working on their ballots right now

Agreed,plus "sniffling joey" started his "pity me" campaign,first joey falls off his bike then claims he has cancer days later,next day he has covid....

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Biden said he has cancer?

Of the brain for 47 years? Actually if it was a brain tumor it would explain a lot. Its clear he should not be in any office of leadership. Maybe along with a birth certificate they should be required to provide a brain scan to run for president. The last democrat AND republican primaries had some suspiciouse thought problems among the contenders.

Last edited:

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
The bumbling fuck has no clue what he has or what he is doing.

If he dies, we will never know, as his string pullers and cronies will keep it under wraps until the election.

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Now that this has been declared a global emergency, it is time for drastic measures.

I think it’s time to ban all gay sex. Last I heard 96% of cases were among gay or bisexual men, and since - you know, we are all in this together…it seems that an all out ban on gay sex is the first logical step…probably the only step necessary actually.

Of course, I’m sure we will do something else like mandate masks or social distancing in churches and restaurants instead.

Happycamper

Honored Member
the forces of nature tried to diminish the threat of butt fuckng with AIDs, It didn't cleanse us. Now we have a new variant

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 55