ND E-posting 2022

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
What ? It’s there . If the person posting it out their contact info in it’s there . They don’t have to put it in . I chose to put mine in and when I click on my land it shows up with my contact info

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Confirmed, it is there. Just clicked a couple sections we have permission to hunt and it showed info.

Iwhackwheat

Founding Member
Founding Member
I did just send a message to G&F but maybe someone in here can help. Last year I used the Avenza app to monitor the E-posting. 1. Im not seeing the 2022 map available yet. 2. It only allows three free map downloads. I hope I can delete last years map and get this years for free.

measure-it

Founding Member
Founding Member
E-posting is the #1 reason people are shying away from hunting in ND. Modern technology is trying to replace good old signage for land not open to hunt. Forgot your phone..you're screwed, no cell service..you're screwed, don't know how to use or find app..your screwed..last minute e-posting..you're screwed. Eberle and his cronnies that pushed this thru can kiss my grits!

Iwhackwheat

Founding Member
Founding Member
E-posting is the #1 reason people are shying away from hunting in ND. Modern technology is trying to replace good old signage for land not open to hunt. Forgot your phone..you're screwed, no cell service..you're screwed, don't know how to use or find app..your screwed..last minute e-posting..you're screwed. Eberle and his cronnies that pushed this thru can kiss my grits!

I'm not the biggest fan of this either but it can work without cell service and so far there is no last minute e-posting (deadline is in July).

SLE

★★★★★ Legendary Member

Dude, Get your facts right otherwise your just part of the problem of misinformation being spewed which isn't helping anyone. It's not my favorite piece of legislation by far but before condemning it you need to know it. FYI, get the name right to.. ...Robert Erbele!

Iwhackwheat

Founding Member
Founding Member
Update: it is on the app. It didn’t populate when I typed ndgf in the search until I hit enter. Also by deleting last year’s map you can still have 3 for free.

MULEDEER

Established Member
Not picking a fight but for not a lot of money onx has the Electronic posting and everything else. It also works with out cell service some of the best money I ever spent. If the ND game and Fish stuff doesn't work.

Lou63

Founding Member
Founding Member
just checked around town, some of it has contact info some of it does not

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
The legislature obviously passed this without requiring it. And that will surprise nobody. Once again the people will have to fix shit themselves

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
The legislature obviously passed this without requiring it. And that will surprise nobody. Once again the people will have to fix shit themselves
Contact info was never required…. This is the second year of this…… fix what ? Posted means posted ….

Last edited:

Tikka280ai

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not picking a fight but for not a lot of money onx has the Electronic posting and everything else. It also works with out cell service some of the best money I ever spent. If the ND game and Fish stuff doesn't work.

Is there a way to update it to show 2022 posted? I have been watching mine but it's still showing 2021 posted land

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Contact info was never required…. This is the second year of this…… fix what ? Posted means posted ….
The requirement was certainly on the bill at one time before it was passed. The asshats allowed it to be removed prior to passage. They screwed the sportsman like they always do

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The requirement was certainly on the bill at one time before it was passed. The asshats allowed it to be removed prior to passage. They screwed the sportsman like they always do

No different than all of the posted signs that didn’t have names on them. Some landowners want to be contacted and some don’t. I’d rather not waste my time contacting those who don’t want to be asked. The message is clear when they dont include contact info, whether it’s electronic or a poster. Move along to the next place.

Slappy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I'm still amazed that people think they should have access to any land they want unless the landowner spends the time and money to post and maintain extensive physical signage. I also sincerely hope North Dakota is slow to become a pay to play state like all the others, but trampling on property owner rights is not the solution.

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm still amazed that people think they should have access to any land they want unless the landowner spends the time and money to post and maintain extensive physical signage. I also sincerely hope North Dakota is slow to become a pay to play state like all the others, but trampling on property owner rights is not the solution.
Bingo

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 56