User Tag List

  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrassed
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Sad
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • WTF!?
  • zzz
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 20 of 34
    1. Back To Top    #1
      Premium Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Jan 2019
      Posts
      365
      NDA Points
      43,840
      NDA Level
      92
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 455
      Given: 358

      ND E-posting 2022

      It didn't take long for then contact info to disappear.

      https://gfapps.nd.gov/Mobile/index.h...436.1598636600

      0 Not allowed!

    2. Back To Top    #2
      Premium Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      594
      NDA Points
      6,244
      NDA Level
      33
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 448
      Given: 0
      What ? It’s there . If the person posting it out their contact info in it’s there . They don’t have to put it in . I chose to put mine in and when I click on my land it shows up with my contact info

      0 Not allowed!

    3. Back To Top    #3
      VIP Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      wslayer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Posts
      824
      NDA Points
      12,976
      NDA Level
      49
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 489
      Given: 192
      Confirmed, it is there. Just clicked a couple sections we have permission to hunt and it showed info.

      0 Not allowed!

    4. Back To Top    #4
      Bronze Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Posts
      32
      NDA Points
      7,203
      NDA Level
      36
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 56
      Given: 76
      I did just send a message to G&F but maybe someone in here can help. Last year I used the Avenza app to monitor the E-posting. 1. Im not seeing the 2022 map available yet. 2. It only allows three free map downloads. I hope I can delete last years map and get this years for free.

      0 Not allowed!

    5. Back To Top    #5
      Premium Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Location
      Bismarck, ND
      Posts
      225
      NDA Points
      6,900
      NDA Level
      35
      Report Entries
      1
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 247
      Given: 0
      E-posting is the #1 reason people are shying away from hunting in ND. Modern technology is trying to replace good old signage for land not open to hunt. Forgot your phone..you're screwed, no cell service..you're screwed, don't know how to use or find app..your screwed..last minute e-posting..you're screwed. Eberle and his cronnies that pushed this thru can kiss my grits!

      5 Not allowed!

    6. Back To Top    #6
      Bronze Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Posts
      32
      NDA Points
      7,203
      NDA Level
      36
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 56
      Given: 76
      Quote Originally Posted by measure-it View Post
      E-posting is the #1 reason people are shying away from hunting in ND. Modern technology is trying to replace good old signage for land not open to hunt. Forgot your phone..you're screwed, no cell service..you're screwed, don't know how to use or find app..your screwed..last minute e-posting..you're screwed. Eberle and his cronnies that pushed this thru can kiss my grits!
      I'm not the biggest fan of this either but it can work without cell service and so far there is no last minute e-posting (deadline is in July).

      2 Not allowed!

    7. Back To Top    #7
      Premium Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      472
      NDA Points
      11,488
      NDA Level
      46
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 517
      Given: 271
      Quote Originally Posted by measure-it View Post
      E-posting is the #1 reason people are shying away from hunting in ND. Modern technology is trying to replace good old signage for land not open to hunt. Forgot your phone..you're screwed, no cell service..you're screwed, don't know how to use or find app..your screwed..last minute e-posting..you're screwed. Eberle and his cronnies that pushed this thru can kiss my grits!
      Dude, Get your facts right otherwise your just part of the problem of misinformation being spewed which isn't helping anyone. It's not my favorite piece of legislation by far but before condemning it you need to know it. FYI, get the name right to.. ...Robert Erbele!

      1 Not allowed!

    8. Back To Top    #8
      Bronze Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Posts
      32
      NDA Points
      7,203
      NDA Level
      36
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 56
      Given: 76
      Update: it is on the app. It didn’t populate when I typed ndgf in the search until I hit enter. Also by deleting last year’s map you can still have 3 for free.

      0 Not allowed!

    9. Back To Top    #9
      Silver Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Sep 2016
      Location
      South Central ND
      Posts
      58
      NDA Points
      4,404
      NDA Level
      28
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 33
      Given: 6
      Not picking a fight but for not a lot of money onx has the Electronic posting and everything else. It also works with out cell service some of the best money I ever spent. If the ND game and Fish stuff doesn't work.

      1 Not allowed!

    10. Back To Top    #10
      Premium Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Lou63's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Flaxton, ND
      Posts
      308
      NDA Points
      19,760
      NDA Level
      61
      Report Entries
      2
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 239
      Given: 55
      just checked around town, some of it has contact info some of it does not

      0 Not allowed!

    11. Back To Top    #11
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      eyexer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      williston
      Posts
      6,503
      NDA Points
      62,321
      NDA Level
      100
      Report Entries
      2
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 5,267
      Given: 3,600
      The legislature obviously passed this without requiring it. And that will surprise nobody. Once again the people will have to fix shit themselves

      1 Not allowed!

    12. Back To Top    #12
      Premium Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      594
      NDA Points
      6,244
      NDA Level
      33
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 448
      Given: 0
      Quote Originally Posted by eyexer View Post
      The legislature obviously passed this without requiring it. And that will surprise nobody. Once again the people will have to fix shit themselves
      Contact info was never required…. This is the second year of this…… fix what ? Posted means posted ….

      0 Not allowed!
      Last edited by 8andcounting; 08-06-2022 at 07:42 AM.

    13. Back To Top    #13
      Premium Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      May 2015
      Location
      Willow City
      Posts
      438
      NDA Points
      18,494
      NDA Level
      59
      Report Entries
      7
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 267
      Given: 220
      Classifieds
      1
      Quote Originally Posted by MULEDEER View Post
      Not picking a fight but for not a lot of money onx has the Electronic posting and everything else. It also works with out cell service some of the best money I ever spent. If the ND game and Fish stuff doesn't work.
      Is there a way to update it to show 2022 posted? I have been watching mine but it's still showing 2021 posted land

      0 Not allowed!
      You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

    14. Back To Top    #14
      Premium Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      594
      NDA Points
      6,244
      NDA Level
      33
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 448
      Given: 0
      Quote Originally Posted by tikka243 View Post
      Is there a way to update it to show 2022 posted? I have been watching mine but it's still showing 2021 posted land
      My onX shows the 2022 info

      0 Not allowed!

    15. Back To Top    #15
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      eyexer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      williston
      Posts
      6,503
      NDA Points
      62,321
      NDA Level
      100
      Report Entries
      2
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 5,267
      Given: 3,600
      Quote Originally Posted by 8andcounting View Post
      Contact info was never required…. This is the second year of this…… fix what ? Posted means posted ….
      The requirement was certainly on the bill at one time before it was passed. The asshats allowed it to be removed prior to passage. They screwed the sportsman like they always do

      1 Not allowed!

    16. Back To Top    #16
      VIP Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Dirty's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2019
      Location
      Bismarck
      Posts
      924
      NDA Points
      522,472
      NDA Level
      100
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 3,549
      Given: 1,147
      Quote Originally Posted by eyexer View Post
      The requirement was certainly on the bill at one time before it was passed. The asshats allowed it to be removed prior to passage. They screwed the sportsman like they always do

      No different than all of the posted signs that didn’t have names on them. Some landowners want to be contacted and some don’t. I’d rather not waste my time contacting those who don’t want to be asked. The message is clear when they dont include contact info, whether it’s electronic or a poster. Move along to the next place.

      3 Not allowed!

    17. Back To Top    #17
      Silver Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Sep 2016
      Location
      South Central ND
      Posts
      58
      NDA Points
      4,404
      NDA Level
      28
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 33
      Given: 6
      Tikka, I guess I am not sure on the 22 info. I assume it will be on onX soon if not already. Last year I though by mid August mine was updates

      0 Not allowed!

    18. Back To Top    #18
      Premium Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      594
      NDA Points
      6,244
      NDA Level
      33
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 448
      Given: 0
      Quote Originally Posted by MULEDEER View Post
      Tikka, I guess I am not sure on the 22 info. I assume it will be on onX soon if not already. Last year I though by mid August mine was updates
      It’s on onX now - has been for days

      0 Not allowed!

    19. Back To Top    #19
      Gold Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Slappy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2021
      Location
      Bismarck
      Posts
      187
      NDA Points
      19,863
      NDA Level
      61
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 210
      Given: 47
      I'm still amazed that people think they should have access to any land they want unless the landowner spends the time and money to post and maintain extensive physical signage. I also sincerely hope North Dakota is slow to become a pay to play state like all the others, but trampling on property owner rights is not the solution.

      4 Not allowed!

    20. Back To Top    #20
      Premium Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      594
      NDA Points
      6,244
      NDA Level
      33
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 448
      Given: 0
      Quote Originally Posted by Slappy View Post
      I'm still amazed that people think they should have access to any land they want unless the landowner spends the time and money to post and maintain extensive physical signage. I also sincerely hope North Dakota is slow to become a pay to play state like all the others, but trampling on property owner rights is not the solution.
      Bingo

      0 Not allowed!

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  


    About Nodak Angler

      NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

    Business & Contact

    Follow us on

    Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube