AquaTraction

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
It’s nice stuff very comfortable. Talk to Jake at Mild to Wild in Mandan.

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tanner from Aqua Traction of North Dakota came out last summer and scanned The Flying Dutchmen (209TFX) in an hour or so. We emailed back and forth a few proofs then ordered. A month or so later, it came in and took a few hours to install. I love the stuff. I went basic on the design, but it's very comfortable on my feet (I have bad plantar fasciitis). Stuff cleans up nice it's fairly cool in the heat of summer. I really like it and will have in my next boat.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tanner from Aqua Traction of North Dakota came out last summer and scanned The Flying Dutchmen (209TFX) in an hour or so. We emailed back and forth a few proofs then ordered. A month or so later, it came in and took a few hours to install. I love the stuff. I went basic on the design, but it's very comfortable on my feet (I have bad plantar fasciitis). Stuff cleans up nice it's fairly cool in the heat of summer. I really like it and will have in my next boat.

Thanks! Can you give a rough estimate of cost?

Platinum

Founding Member
Founding Member
That measuring system is amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

What’s the cost?

I've heard in the $1800 range....I suppose other factors come into play with design, surface area covered, and so forth, but that number probably gets you a starting point.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah, I think I too will pass. What does one do if/when you have to remove a section of the floor to work on a gas tank or run some wiring? That covering of the screws seems like a very bad idea to me.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah, I think I too will pass. What does one do if/when you have to remove a section of the floor to work on a gas tank or run some wiring? That covering of the screws seems like a very bad idea to me.

It looked in the video like they will shape it around screws on panels if you want them to. Didn't look bad where they did it either. Jay had them do it on one of the floor panels I believe.

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member

Good point. My floor/cap is one solid piece. Getting to the tank would require open heart surgery. $1,800 is in the ballpark.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m surprised boats don’t come from the manufacturer like this already installed.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hope AT has patent protection in place , otherwise boat mfg may start doing it.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
So if I have a couple soft spots on the floor, they just go right over the top of that?
I was hoping it would be a new floor, not just a cover. 95% of my floor is good, but 2 soft spots that will need to be addressed at some point had me curious.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 55