Sturgis~

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
can someone explain the allure of wandering around with it all hanging out? even for a woman tbh? i realize we like to look at tits. but, like juan says, very few are worth a second look. and i venture if i was a woman, very few richards are worth a second look. so, that leaves upwards of 90% who have no business showing the rest of the world their glory or lack thereof. so, again... why?
Yup, me and my wife are not in the "let it hang out" category, She could, however not me in the slightest. A man has got to know his limitations.
when the nipples point at the ground, your days of topless fun are over.

snow2

★★★ Legendary Member
Yup, me and my wife are not in the "let it hang out" category, She could, however not me in the slightest. A man has got to know his limitations.
when the nipples point at the ground, your days of topless fun are over.

Agreed juanr,as we age "gravity" is a bad thing.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Boobs;
i read somewhere where most boobs are not worth looking at.

However, for me i have found that not to be true. All boobs have some kind of good points and the ladies who show them do bring a good feeling to the table.

And my Honda, in a lot of ways, is not a HDavis but for me, that is good. db

And as to why. Well as a male i just like to look at those they like to show off as i feel most males do at least in my world.

Last edited:

snow2

★★★ Legendary Member
BOOB'Sman's best friend most often....however~~

boobs.jpg

snow2

★★★ Legendary Member
Well the rally is winding down,sounds like so far two biker fatalities,sad as it is,with 1000's of rally goer's enjoying this event...no "rap so called music,no drive-bye shootings,everyone enjoying a great time,no fights at the food stands etc just great ppl having a great time.

The more I watch these street video's from sturgis the more "trikes" I see,new trend for aging bikers? curious

Last edited:

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
I won’t believe the published numbers but after living in the area for 25 years the numbers of bikes is way way down. It hasn’t been busy all week and is fading as we come into the final weekend. The first folks left and the late goers are here. But not a big rally by any means.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am there with my wife of 20 years, and 4 other couples usually. Last year we stayed in my 5th wheel at the Glencoe campground. More tits and dicks flashing around than a Hustler magazine, however only 8% are worth a second look, 0% on the dick side...haha

We stayed at Glencoe once. The constant roar was just too much as we stayed in a tent. First thing we seen pulling in was an old ball sack hanging down from an old dude driving a golf cart.

snow2

★★★ Legendary Member
We stayed at Glencoe once. The constant roar was just too much as we stayed in a tent. First thing we seen pulling in was an old ball sack hanging down from an old dude driving a golf cart.

That's a bad visual Rowdie,enough to say "f--it" head back home

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well the rally is winding down,sounds like so far two biker fatalities,sad as it is,with 1000's of rally goer's enjoying this event...no "rap so called music,no drive-bye shootings,everyone enjoying a great time,no fights at the food stands etc just great ppl having a great time.

The more I watch these street video's from sturgis the more "trikes" I see,new trend for aging bikers? curious

When i was there plenty of rap music at all the bars i went to. the next year the outlaws and angels had a shoot out and whacked a couple people. Saw multiple fights at the Buffalo chip. Seen lots of arrests being made the cops dont fuck around there. Plenty of trouble to be found if ones looking. Kid Rock got pinched riding some one else bike with a bunch of coke in it. Before all the tourists showed up back in the 70's when my Dad went he said shit got crazy.

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
First time I went to Sturgis was with my uncle. It was circa 84ish or 85ish, I was in my early teens. Anyway....we were at one of the campgrounds (not sure which one)during the middle of the day when this dude and his old lady came riding by. She was topless and I was like, "Hey did you see that?" My uncle just smiled. The second time they came by she was completely naked I said, "LOOK, LOOK"...ect or something to the effect. The THIRD time around she was in front and was straddling him doing the nasty. I remember looking at my uncle absolutely astonished and he looked at me and said, "Don't tell your mother."

It was freaking awesome!!! lol

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
never witnessed it but the stories of the cucumber contest from the campgrounds is pretty legendary

snow2

★★★ Legendary Member
Good ole days,early 80's I was living in breckenridge colo,after the sturgis rally we had several chapters of the angles n family take over a KOA near town,rented the entire camp ground out these ppl were from all over the country,mostly older dudes,nary a problem,most had wives that drove chase vehicles for road rescue,some had children along,all seemed like good folks,met a few angels that came from austrailia to par take at the rally.They always traveled in large groups,they would rent out entire resturants for themselves,family and friends,they tipped well according to wait staff,pretty sure the older gen have mellowed to date.

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
MOST 1%ers I've come in contact with have always been cooler than hell.

Just don't be a douchebag.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 56