Sturgis~

snow2

★★★ Legendary Member
Any NDA members "par-taking" this year? sure miss my old knuckle head but not the constant repairs.

lookig at the sturgis webcams this morning brings back many good memories ,this morning the weather looks perfect,little to no wind,sunny....goodluck to all attending and be safe.

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
New safety measures have been implemented this year . Now if they can read and learn to comprehend, well that's another matter .
received_2092942467383918.jpeg

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just got back Sunday night been about 5 years since all damn health went to heck. Good time lots of ole friends to meet up with.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
sturgis.jpg

That's me on the far left, we had a group of 10 of us spend 3 days there. This is at the Full Throttle Saloon. Was a great one once again.

snow2

★★★ Legendary Member
IMG_9629.jpeg

That's me on the far left, we had a group of 10 of us spend 3 days there. This is at the Full Throttle Saloon. Was a great one once again.
Hey juanr,what happened to your bike? last year wasn't your bike dressed up in critter skins and deer antler's?I think it was you that posted a pic.

For db-2 sake,any large breasted gals do a titty flash for the group? db wants to know.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey juanr,what happened to your bike? last year wasn't your bike dressed up in critter skins and deer antler's?I think it was you that posted a pic.

For db-2 sake,any large breasted gals do a titty flash for the group? db wants to know.

Yes

snow2

★★★ Legendary Member
Yes on your tricked out bike or yes to a titty flasher for db-2? or yes on both counts,kinda liked your bike dressed in skins.

Looking at the sturgis web cams,holy sheep shit is it crazy busy,wonder if blm or antifa dares to show-up like a couple years ago,can't remember what group these idiots claimed to be from,but it didn't matter,they messed with the wrong town/people.

Last edited:

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
The scourge is here, though I would say numbers are lighter than expected. The canyon is busy, Main Street is full, but not crazy by any stretch. Even saw 4 bikes riding together, 8 dudes total. The world is changing lol!

mostly good interactions so far, did get blocked into my parking spot by two idiots from the east coast. But beyond the normal idiotic cycle driving by some I have gotten too angry. Drive safe if you come out my friends….the curves eat you up quick! Enjoy the hills!

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
The scourge is here, though I would say numbers are lighter than expected. The canyon is busy, Main Street is full, but not crazy by any stretch. Even saw 4 bikes riding together, 8 dudes total. The world is changing lol!

mostly good interactions so far, did get blocked into my parking spot by two idiots from the east coast. But beyond the normal idiotic cycle driving by some I have gotten too angry. Drive safe if you come out my friends….the curves eat you up quick! Enjoy the hills!

"The curves eat you up quick" is great advice. They really can....

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Snow;

i have been there 3 times in the past on my bike and

"Never seen one naked boob, so said screw it years ago".

Spent the last five days in the heat of TR park, no naked boobs there either but a good show with the charge up San Juan hill by the rough riders. However, no RR or Gene Audrey thank you like in the years past. dB

snow2

★★★ Legendary Member
Snow;

LOL db,I know,I remember your wishful thinking from years past,all ya wanted was a quick "titty flash" that's all...:)

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was there once pre marriage and at least any dependents i dont know about would now be over 18.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Snow;

Spent the last five days in the heat of TR park, no naked boobs there either but a good show with the charge up San Juan hill by the rough riders. However, no RR or Gene Audrey thank you like in the years past. dB
I am there with my wife of 20 years, and 4 other couples usually. Last year we stayed in my 5th wheel at the Glencoe campground. More tits and dicks flashing around than a Hustler magazine, however only 8% are worth a second look, 0% on the dick side...haha

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
can someone explain the allure of wandering around with it all hanging out? even for a woman tbh? i realize we like to look at tits. but, like juan says, very few are worth a second look. and i venture if i was a woman, very few richards are worth a second look. so, that leaves upwards of 90% who have no business showing the rest of the world their glory or lack thereof. so, again... why?

snow2

★★★ Legendary Member
Watching a couple live sturgis street video's this morning,folks are getting a early start linning the streets,several tow trucks seen with harley's strapped down,guessing a few hung over pissed off riders this morning.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 55