wtf - authorities investigating a boat motor that was shot Black Tiger Bay Devils L

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Your in the boat and all of sudden you have a bullet whistling in and hits your motor.

WTF

- - - Updated - - -

I hope the guys minnkota was working -- 10 on the speed dial wouldnt be enough.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not much news coverage other than a brief mention on local news channel but this popped up when I looked for more info.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Who has jurisdiction? I am assuming the only ones that do work out of fargo - drive black chevy surb and they are probably digging through trumps box.

- - - Updated - - -

Who has jurisdiction?    I am assuming the only ones that do work out of fargo - drive black chevy surb and they are probably digging through trumps box.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Who has jurisdiction? The last people on the planet you would want to have. As in the most corrupt organization on earth. They’ll definitely get to the bottom of it ��

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm no legal expert, but I believe if bullets were coming from the reservation, that's an FBI kind of thing. If it comes from a shoreline off the reservation, it's the sheriff/state that will have jurisdiction to investigate the incident. I'm going to hazard a guess that they will all be investigating it until they determine who actually has jurisdiction.

DakotaGreg

Established Member
What information that will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton does that boater have?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 55