2 months

89bluefin

Founding Member
Founding Member
so were just a few months away from bird season ...I have decided that now is a good time to whip my dog into shape she has done a whole lot of nothing this summer (lots of boat rides and pick up rides) and I now know its prolly not a bad idea to get her some good exercise before the season comes so she don't quite early on me when October comes around!!!! so friendly reminder get your dog out play some fetch let em run !!!

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am too fat to exercise, so I sit in the F250 and slow drive a stretch of CRP and let my GSP run the field. He gets in 30-45 minutes a day of practice and extreme exercise, as once we get to the end of the road I turn around and make him chase the pickup back the 3/4 of a mile.
This stud can run 32 mph, and not even break a sweat...haha

He should drive my pickup and make me chase it, and maybe I would be in shape for the upcoming season.

89bluefin

Founding Member
Founding Member
haha that's awesome I guess I just play fetch with mine let her run in a open field and try and find some birds but I may take that idea up as well lol

- - - Updated - - -

filephp2file145393filenamefunnydogdrivin-1.jpg

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am too fat to exercise, so I sit in the F250 and slow drive a stretch of CRP and let my GSP run the field. He gets in 30-45 minutes a day of practice and extreme exercise, as once we get to the end of the road I turn around and make him chase the pickup back the 3/4 of a mile.
This stud can run 32 mph, and not even break a sweat...haha

He should drive my pickup and make me chase it, and maybe I would be in shape for the upcoming season.

I guess if you're going to road hunt all season you have to practice...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 112
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 69