Useful Stuff and Useless knowlege

thriller1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Right on Sum1. I had this happen twice to me last summer. I first had to "thump" the northern to make him stop thrashing. I told myself I was going to do this only once so it better work. Then it was grab the pliers and a one, and a two, and a yank. Not as bad as one thinks it would be.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Got old dirty coroded/fogged headlights? Take em off, grab a can of off, yes off the bugspray and let it work it's magic.

Use Mother's mag wheel polish and buff the foggy "lens". It smooths the surface and removes the fine layer of foggy plastic.

I always have a jar of Mother's polishing compound on hand. I use it for trigger jobs on Glocks, ARs, etc. Just polish the metal contact points.

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I pretty much grew up in the Allegheny National Forest. We never did such a thing.

Last edited:

MT11

Founding Member
Founding Member
Might have to try paper logs as I just spent 16 bucks for pressed logs as where I hunt they don't approve of cutting down trees. My tent stove should handle it. Thanks for post.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks for the "thumbs up" MT. It's definitely better than trash but something to be done over time habitually like Charles Schwab for any real benefit. IMHO. After the initial party, I'd say one decent log a month unless you obtain other folks trash. Dry time would be a killer.

Pinecone

Founding Member
Founding Member
usefull, be aware of the fluffy toilet seat covers, they will make the lid fall at any moment #wankerslappers

SupressYourself

Founding Member
Founding Member
You can clean just about anything with Windex.
I clean my hands with it all the time in my shop, and a few times I've cleaned my entire car with it. -- When it was just dusty, not thick dirt.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
You can clean just about anything with Windex.
I clean my hands with it all the time in my shop, and a few times I've cleaned my entire car with it. -- When it was just dusty, not thick dirt.

It will also remove copper from a barrel. I'm not interested in any horrified admonishment.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 160
  • This month: 139
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 123
  • This month: 109