Breast awareness month

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just got done taking out the wifes port yesterday. She went through it fine -- but it was a hassle -- just hope it doesn't come back. I still cant believe that one has to pick your poison and all the drs do is give you a list like a bartender. Anyway the cocktails weren't cheap and our health savings account and insurance company is beat up with both of our issues. Anyway I understand the post that lunker made and have no issue with it.

SeisMec

Founding Member
Founding Member
lunkerslayer was most definitely not PC on his original post but neither am I. Cancer Sucks, my better half had a lump removed, per-cancerous (not real sure what that means) but it scared the crap out of both of us. She now gets yearly screenings. So if you have a Missus, squeeze her boobs! GENTLY! Because that's how we found hers.

My niece had full blown leukemia that is some rare type and is going through treatments now. She found that she had cancer the day she gave birth to her daughter.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cancer sucks!!!
Have a lot of it on my Dad's side. He passed away many years ago from stomach and prostate cancer.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
My mom.has had it twice. My grandmother had it too. Both have had double mastectomies. That said, I am gonna go feel my wife up right now. Thanks for the reminder lunk!

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you have a wife or girlfriend that requires permission before you go for a grope, I suggest finding another. Doesnt breastfeeding significantly reduce a womans chance of getting breast cancer? I thought I read that somewhere... Anyway some of you guys are way too uptight, lighten up!

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
When the hell did Lycan become the voice of reason around here?:;:

I must need another drink.

Cancer is generally not a very fun topic, but if a little levity will help bring awareness and maybe a single early detection, I'm all in!

Marksman

Founding Member
Founding Member
It isn't only woman who survive this cancer. It is not fun and 3 yrs later testicle cancer so some remarks do hit home

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
13655.jpeg
There is no such thing as illegal use of the hands when it comes to breast awareness month

roosterfish

★★★ Legendary Member
Party on Lunker!!! My biggest problem being a colorectal cancer survivor is all the awareness put on pink and breast cancer for a month!! I wish they would just say awareness month!!! The BEAST SUCKS and attacks all parts of the body and all ages of people!!
P.S. if you have any history and are male demand a colonoscopy by at LEAST 45 !!! And yes Lunker as my wifes 2 favorite shirts say
"Save the Tata's" and" Hell yeah i cut them off they tried to Kill me"

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
Isn’t it amazing the billions of dollars that have been raised for cancer research and we are no where near finding a cure or even treatments that weren’t developed 50 yrs ago. If I didn’t know better I would suspect some kind of conspiracy. Cancer is BIG BUSINESS.

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
wow some of you guys sure ripped lunker. I have met him and he seemed like a pretty decent guy to me

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
wow some of you guys sure ripped lunker. I have met him and he seemed like a pretty decent guy to me

Lol yeah you notice that this thread is four years old and NDA was only six months new at the time. Had a lot of people back then that didn't care for my type of humor but I am still here just not as active as I used to be. I learned I need to have a well rounded life which means less time for online forums.
My aunt had both her breast removed last fall to stop the spread of the cancer cells so far she has been cancer free.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
dude - your style of humor also included writing some horrible things on threads and in messages - you did have it coming

I’m glad you’re doing well and achieving “balance”

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
dude - your style of humor also included writing some horrible things on threads and in messages - you did have it coming

I’m glad you’re doing well and achieving “balance”

I've probably missed most of the real crap, when he posted his senior pics on here I knew to expect or avoid some kooky stuff lol. Everyone brings something different to the table in these parts.

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
I stand by Jake G’s original comment. For hundreds of more reasons than this thread

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lunker is like NDA’s very own special needs child. You need to give him room to play and express himself.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 101
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 67