Breast awareness month

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
If a person can’t be funny themselves and laugh at others peoples jokes as well, your an up tight ass hole, sorry about your luck taking everything someone says personal and Debby downer every comment you take offensive to! Some people in today’s world need to learn respect and dignity towards everyone not just the ones you agree with! Make positive comments not negative ones!!!!! The world would be such a better place if everyone minded there own business in positive ways but some how some people just don’t get that life is really cool and your only here for a little while! Tight lines! party on my friends!

Huh?

I dont get uptight, I am not sure if you are talking about me, or the people that have an issue with me not being uptight, and a downer.
Hell I make fun of everyone on here, and they make fun of me, hell I will even make fun of me.

I think you have me mistaken for someone else. I have rarely taken offense, and even when I have, it was simply to give the shit right back, not to be a downer. I dont agree with any of you sonsabitches, so no dignity, or respect with be given to all.

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
mrs johnr had a lump removed about 5 years ago, was not cancerous, thank God.
My sister and mother were not as lucky, but with early detection, and modern medicine they made it through.

I think lunky was bringing awareness, and trying to be a bit funny.. I saw Chris Rock(the comedian) on a show giving an interview, he said he doesn't perform any stand up at colleges anymore, as everything is so extremely politically correct, that humor which was funny in the George Carlin days, and The Dice man days is now enough to get you locked up.

Might have been in poor taste, but so what. It is okay to be slightly off color sometimes, and I sure don't think any harm was meant.

Squeeze a tit, save a life. Its funny and true. Sorry for not being politically correct and all that stuff.

Turns out fat dudes get breast cancer too, so there is one for you svnmag...haha:;:sorry

If a person can’t be funny themselves and laugh at others peoples jokes as well, your an up tight ass hole, sorry about your luck taking everything someone says personal and Debby downer every comment you take offensive to! Some people in today’s world need to learn respect and dignity towards everyone not just the ones you agree with! Make positive comments not negative ones!!!!! The world would be such a better place if everyone minded there own business in positive ways but some how some people just don’t get that life is really cool and your only here for a little while! Tight lines! party on my friends!

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guywhofishes do you have any butthurt butter in inventory?

- - - Updated - - -

So bad rep points are still a thing? I can’t imagine reading a post, getting butthurt, and submitting bad rep. #supergay

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Guywhofishes do you have any butthurt butter in inventory?

- - - Updated - - -

So bad rep points are still a thing? I can’t imagine reading a post, getting butthurt, and submitting bad rep. #supergay

#laughingmyassoffyepsupergay
#youguysaresofunlovethereadonthissight

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Once I got “bad rep” points (didn’t even know it was a thing at the time) for actually using the term “butthurt”. I don’t remember the topic to be honest.

All I could think was that someone was actually so upset by what I typed that they had to let me know about it SO ANONYMOUSLY that not only did they NOT do it using their real name, but they were even too nervous to use their made up Nodak username and had to do it behind the scenes so other people with fake usernames wouldn’t see it.

That’s a bold strategy.

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
You cant really blame johnr one way or another,he went and got educated in the lamest profession a decent man can get that is a insurance salesman. He realized that is split personality we have named Juanr who is a professional crop duster. He likes to pass gas in his office and leave deuces outside peoples ice houses just for fun.#$%^&>

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Thanks for the kind words, concerns but i am fine. I am 74, However really do not feel any different than when i was 20 but just do not realize i am not as good as i was at 20.
Junk does not work but the thought is still there as it seem for me it was when the junk did work in my younger years with all the younger ladies (to many times it turn out to be only a thought to cherish). For some reason as i age, i have become more interested in boobs.
When i was young we had a slide rule (still have but do not use) and in 50 years we got computers and both are or where somewhat over my head.

About 30 years ago is when my mother and sister had their breast removed. Ma lived into her 80s and just die of old age and worn out, sister is now 80.

But my niece at 52 and the other lady with the funeral tomorrow was 44. Way to young and they and their families are what i think about. They were a part of my life.

It seems everyone can relate to a story, cancer and a loved one. The wife, we keep the good altitude, stay upbeat and she will be alright to.

About five years ago this doctor stuck this 10 foot pole up my ass and pulled the trigger about 12 times. I think that cause more damage as i blood for about one month after that. Was there cancer, not sure but we assume not. The doc said never again and i agreed. So once a year they will check the number and it has been sometime since they stuck their thumb up my butt and that is good.

It does help to talk about this and sometimes it is easier to talk to stranger with unknow faces as on here.
So thanks for the listen, if it helps, let it out and remember we all have concerns for one another and do share in the good and the bad. db

- - - Updated - - -

Tomorrow:
The wife, myself, friends, bar, old mill and the Bison.
Finally get to watch football again. db

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes guys it's that time of the year let's show our support and regardless of how you may feel early detection has always has been vital to beating this terrible affliction that has taken so many of our loved ones who have gone so soon. I am just grateful there isn't a thread on prostate awareness month yeesh

Downrigger

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lunker used a key word in his original post, "your" I missed that and touched his girlfriends and well.....let's just say it caused a scene.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks V 😊
We must remember that our REAL ladies without the Y chromosomes need us to show support in the month of October. Grab a boob save a life because early detection is key to fighting a diseases that can be treated with a high chance of a survival rate.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
After a few dates, if you have to ask permission to touch her, you are doing something wrong or dating the wrong woman...

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
After a few dates, if you have to ask permission to touch her, you are doing something wrong or dating the wrong woman...
Yeah I agree but some where originally upset, I was being heartless because I said it was ok during October breast cancer awareness month.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Do you have any daughters? Did they have a few dates with the same guy while in their teens? You were ok with them being felt up? And you wonder why our country is going to hell. Maybe they looked like your avatar and were happy they got felt up. Stupid fu-king statement.

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
ive been aware of breast from a very young age and always appreciate them.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 97
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 62