Breast awareness month

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Remember it is OK the grab your wife or girlfriend boob without permission cuz you are only showing you care.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
just looking to get slapped by your sister again, lunky?

Brooks

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
He's more than an idiot. Same pos from FBO that now acts and thinks he fits in with the crowd. Everyone still remembers all his stupidity.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey someone gave me a bad rep for this post, hey I know what it is like to lose a loved one in the family from breast cancer or cancer in general. I was only trying spread the word to remember to check on your love ones.:;:sorry I did not mean it to be bad.

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
This post will push a lot of buttons lunk. I won't bad rep u for it but remember cancer is a touchy subject. Both my sister and my mother have had it or are going threw it and it's not something to joke about.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
This post will push a lot of buttons lunk. I won't bad rep u for it but remember cancer is a touchy subject. Both my sister and my mother have had it or are going threw it and it's not something to joke about.
That is exactly my point to this post was to remember to have your wife or girlfriend get a breast check exam. And if you want you could be the one to give the exam. It was definitely not the way I seen this one going, distant family members have had lump discovered in her right breast and it was her spouse who found it. So that is why it is important to spread the word. She is one of the luckier ones to have caught it before it became malignant, she was the one who told me " he was always trying to cop a feel and this time it was worth it. Kickemup, I hope your family members were able to fight this preventable sickness.

Pinecone

Founding Member
Founding Member
lunk, ur an idiot! My wife is getting cut on come the 14th so ya i'll fckn check her

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Jeez guys. I know it's cloudy and windy out, but it's not the end of the earth. The guy tried to explain himself.

My wife had cancer too. Doesn't give me the right/duty to bristle at every cancer post.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I suspect it was the crass "without permission" part that set people's teeth on edge. It did me anyway.

lunker was trying to do a good thing and used really bad form

with that said I am in agreement that he apologized and explained and we can move on

Pinecone

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree guywhoiswise, but I wont apologise cause it's the internet

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
A little harsh on lunker I would say. He did qualify it by saying wife or girlfriend. I don't think I've ever asked for permission from my wife if I can touch her boobs. And if I said I was giving her a breast exam for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, she would get a good laugh out of it.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
A little harsh on lunker I would say. He did qualify it by saying wife or girlfriend. I don't think I've ever asked for permission from my wife if I can touch her boobs. And if I said I was giving her a breast exam for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, she would get a good laugh out of it.

Mushky, you are a good man thanks for getting it, I do appreciate the post.:;:thumbsup

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
mrs johnr had a lump removed about 5 years ago, was not cancerous, thank God.
My sister and mother were not as lucky, but with early detection, and modern medicine they made it through.

I think lunky was bringing awareness, and trying to be a bit funny.. I saw Chris Rock(the comedian) on a show giving an interview, he said he doesn't perform any stand up at colleges anymore, as everything is so extremely politically correct, that humor which was funny in the George Carlin days, and The Dice man days is now enough to get you locked up.

Might have been in poor taste, but so what. It is okay to be slightly off color sometimes, and I sure don't think any harm was meant.

Squeeze a tit, save a life. Its funny and true. Sorry for not being politically correct and all that stuff.

Turns out fat dudes get breast cancer too, so there is one for you svnmag...haha:;:sorry

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
My mom had a 1/2 of a mastectomy early this summer. She's 86 and doing well, first had breast cancer 15 years ago, and it came back. I knew what you were getting at lunker, as its been in the news and all over TV about October being breast cancer awareness month. I guess some people still live in a cave and can't take things with a grain of salt. I also found a lump in my man boob, had it removed, and luckily it was just fatty tissue, but was scary none the least. So for all you women that read this GRAB a man boob!!:;:howdy:;:stirthepot

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69