Curse of Oak Island

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was really hoping someone would be posting here with an update about how they'd finally found something. I can only spend so many hours watching a show about digging a hole and finding nothing and talking about the history of other holes that were dug in the past and also nothing was found.

jer79

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree with bed wetter. and it must be nice to have that kinda money to dick around with, on the season previews it makes it look like they find something. but what? maybe another large sliver of wood.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
16 candles has been deemed racist, sexist, and a rape 101 video by the liberal PC police.

So...what's your point? That it's quality programming? Hmmm, I may have to track this one down if it is JohnR approved. :)

- - - Updated - - -

when I was 10, maybe 12 years old I read all about the purported treasure buried at Oak Isle and the tricky mechanisms supposedly put in place to thwart future treasure hunters.

Seems to me that some 30+ years later that they haven't learned a damn thing.

I must admit, I watch an episode every now and then in the wee hours of the morning, it's klnd of like watching Geraldo's original search for Al Capone's treasure.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Now that HuntingHitler show, there's a whole crapload of Nazis living in South America and it seems all of Spain and Argentina have been aware of it all along. Everyone else seems to be just now catching on. If you look online it turns out there's all kinds of evidence to suggest that the most powerful Germans lived out their days in South America. I think we might actually see history rewritten.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd like to know if the treasure was supposedly buried 100+ feet underground how in the heck did they dig it back then and how did they dig it with no water coming in? Got to be BS. Wonder what they do for work or what businesses they own to support this? Also wonder how much they get for making this TV show?

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
There's the strangeness. The several oak platforms are well documented along with the flooding of the pit.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
So...what's your point? That it's quality programming? Hmmm, I may have to track this one down if it is JohnR approved. :)

- - - Updated - - -

when I was 10, maybe 12 years old I read all about the purported treasure buried at Oak Isle and the tricky mechanisms supposedly put in place to thwart future treasure hunters.

Seems to me that some 30+ years later that they haven't learned a damn thing.

I must admit, I watch an episode every now and then in the wee hours of the morning, it's klnd of like watching Geraldo's original search for Al Capone's treasure.

I guess my point was liberals can even make an easy, funny '80's movie into the struggle with PC.

Grab em by the pussy is what I always say...haha

Vollmers

★★★★★ Legendary Member
My kids & I watch it every week. Entertaining as well as educational. Much better than most of the CRAP my kids watch.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pretty interesting show to say the least, I would love exploring the ocean for treasure, Chances are that is where the treasure they are looking for is too.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was really hoping someone would be posting here with an update about how they'd finally found something. I can only spend so many hours watching a show about digging a hole and finding nothing and talking about the history of other holes that were dug in the past and also nothing was found.

You must not ice fish.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I forgot it was on, The first episode of this season was the first I ever watched it and caught up online , I can relate to the equipment so was hooked at first sight and couldn't get enough of it but the novelty wore off as the story went on. There is a lot of History and a lot of myth and I'd like for them to find a motherload but IMO I think they are chasing a dream. Some of what they found has been bait from previous owners, How else could you sell a lemon.

I bet if some of us knew how close we have walked past valuable treasure we would shit nickels

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well at least they found metal. Was hoping they would find a little gold whatever down there but they will be back next season i am sure. Could have just caught the season finale and knew how their season went.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 90
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 56