Curse of Oak Island

7mmMag

Founding Member
Founding Member
.....A piece of oak timber.....hand carved.....found at a depth of 150ft......could it be part of the original money pit??.....is the team on their way of solving the 225 yr old mystery??.....what will they find??....a vast treasue of priceless artifacts??.....important documents??.....or could it be something even more significant??

If you watch the show you just read that in the narrators voice and tone...You're welcome!

rodcontrol

Founding Member
Founding Member
best part about the show. you can skip multiple weeks and you never miss anything. Oh ya thats because they never find anything. Reminds of the movie quote from "Stand by Me"

Gordie : Alright, alright, Mickey's a mouse, Donald's a duck, Pluto's a dog. What's Goofy? Vern : If I could only have one food for the rest of my life? That's easy-Pez. Cherry-flavored Pez. No question about it. Teddy : Goofy's a dog. He's definitely a dog. Gordie : I knew the $64,000 question was fixed. There's no way anybody could know that much about opera! Chris : He can't be a dog. He drives a car and wears a hat. Gordie : Wagon Train's a really cool show, but did you notice they never get anywhere? They just keep wagon training. Vern : Oh, God. That's weird. What the hell is Goofy?

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like they found quite a bit of gold and a few valuable artifacts in a new spot on Oak Island but the news is so crazy these days there hasn't been much coverage about it.

Myk Lund

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im sucked in.....and so is the wife now. We like Gary! That dude finds some cool stuff. Top Pocket Find of the ring on the last episode mate. . Gotta do something on Tues nites these days....

bobberdown

If blankenship passed,then curse is over, due to one more person had to die!!!!!

:;:rockit
Im sucked in.....and so is the wife now. We like Gary! That dude finds some cool stuff. Top Pocket Find of the ring on the last episode mate. . Gotta do something on Tues nites these days....

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
The news is so crazy now days with everyone focused on covid19 but there was a huge discovery and it made like 30 seconds of news.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
She show's are pre-recorded and probably a year ahead of time, Iv'e been looking for more info .

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haven't seen anything yet that shows a "big" find on Oak Island.
Davey were you nipping the happy sauce? ;:;rofl
Sorry had to say it.

Last edited:

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha No.. I've been known to though. When you think about what day it was yesterday it will hit you.

- - - Updated - - -

See post # 11 on the April Fools Day thread. ;:;rofl

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha No.. I've been known to though. When you think about what day it was yesterday it will hit you.

- - - Updated - - -

See post # 11 on the April Fools Day thread. ;:;rofl

Oh for Pete's sake Davey you got me hook, line, and sinker!!!!!!!!!!!! ;:;banghead ;:;bowdown ;:;rofl :;:cheers :;:rockit

Well played my friend!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79