NETFLIX making a murderer

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reporters R neat, and the way they can lead you on their stories are even neater

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have almost finished watching this, its almost unbelievable. Is this a true story? If it is, it is a black eye for our "justice" system.

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was unfortunate he went to jail the first time but I'm sure he killed her.

Either way he's a douche

not sure way to say about the dassey kid. The IQ of that whole family is mind boggling.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was unfortunate he went to jail the first time but I'm sure he killed her.

Either way he's a douche

not sure way to say about the dassey kid. The IQ of that whole family is mind boggling.

IQ of the whole COUNTY!

- - - Updated - - -

download.jpg

Worst. Lawyer. Eva

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I watched enough episodes to get to where he was released after it was proven he did not commit the rape. He got a raw deal. From what little I've heard he probably committed the murder. Maybe he felt like since he sat for so long for something, he was gonna do something to get even in his mind.??

FishSticks

Founding Member
Founding Member
I thought the victim's brother seemed pretty fishy. Why did he delete those voicemails?

DerHornen

Founding Member
Founding Member
As some others have said, there was a lot of pertinent information left out of the series. The filmmakers admitted that the main intent wasn't to exonerate Avery or Dassey, but to shine a light on how messy the justice system can get.

There was so much fishy stuff going on from so many people. Based on some comments I've read from defense attorneys and prosecutors who weren't involved with the case but researched it, there was enough evidence to build a solid case for a conviction. If the Manitowoc police would have stayed out of it, like they were supposed to, they could have avoided a huge amount of trouble.

Then there was the conduct of some of the prosecution that muddied the waters even more, and the whole thing with Dassey was mindboggling. It's amazing his entire videotaped confession wasn't thrown out. A minor being interrogated without parents present by a PI hired by his own lawyer trying to get an admittance of guilt to use in court? How on earth is that justified as acting in the client's interest?

remm

Founding Member
Founding Member
I only made it through the first half hour of the first episode and thought it was pretty dumb and fell asleep. I wouldn't believe a dam thing in those documentaries, they can spin and say whatever they want to and omit whatever they chose. Just look at that fat liberal guy- i forget his name- that makes all that crap. Anyway, maybe I'll try to give it another watch, but I guarantee there is more to the story than whatever the editors/producers of that show are telling.

dwos03

Founding Member
Founding Member
I only made it through the first half hour of the first episode and thought it was pretty dumb and fell asleep. I wouldn't believe a dam thing in those documentaries, they can spin and say whatever they want to and omit whatever they chose. Just look at that fat liberal guy- i forget his name- that makes all that crap. Anyway, maybe I'll try to give it another watch, but I guarantee there is more to the story than whatever the editors/producers of that show are telling.

Michael Moore ^^^
download.jpg

Last edited:

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reasonable doubt? Definitely! Did he do it, maybe. Lotta reasons for him NOT to do it tho....

jer79

Founding Member
Founding Member
OMG, my wife is obsessed.. now I gotta see it here too, she thinks he's innocent maybe. very shady cops.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Where was all the blood if they killed her in the trailer or the garage? How do they find just a bullet on the garage floor

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 76