NETFLIX making a murderer

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I feel my opinion of LEO will be permanently changed cause of Colburn & Lenk. My opinion of lawyers cemented by Len shitsky and Ken whatever.... Sorry to all lawyers that may read this but your colleagues have shit the bed.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I feel my opinion of LEO will be permanently changed cause of Colburn & Lenk. My opinion of lawyers cemented by Len shitsky and Ken whatever.... Sorry to all lawyers that may read this but your colleagues have shit the bed.

Eh prolly no need to include leo as a whole. Few rotten eggs is all. Well, more like a whole county now that more and more is being released.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just watched the first episode of season one a few nights ago and S1E2 last night , That was an eye opener. I don't watch much TV but I feel like I am already addicted to this show. No more flipping through the channels for something good to watch on tv for a while.

- - - Updated - - -

There have been a few jurors who have come forward stating that Avery was definitely not guilty by lack of credible evidence. Interesting

Can't wait till I get to this part, How on earth could something like that happen ? Peer pressure ?

- - - Updated - - -

And Lunkerslayer , Are you done pouting yet so you can come back out and play ? :;: #$%^&>

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Avery’s attorney, Kathleen Zellner, told Heavy that her firm also received a handwritten confession from an unnamed inmate who admitted to killing Halbach. Zellner said her firm announced earlier this month that a citizen was offering $100,000 for information related to Halbach’s “real killer.”

- - - Updated - - -

the $100,000 muddies the waters just a tish

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Let me guess, the guy doing the confessing is already serving a life sentence. Hence he will get more notoriety out of doing Avery a solid.

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Interesting story for sure, but remember, the makers of the "documentary" tell the story how they want it perceived.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like it's the same guy that claimed Steven Avery confessed to him a few years ago. Nothing will come from it.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75