Need a favor from any Minot are crappie fisherman

NPO_Aaron

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would love to be a Minot area crappie angler. Where the heck do you find Crappie around here?

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
My neighbor must be a taxidermist. I saw him trying to mount his dog in his garage the other day. :;:smokin

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
My neighbor must be a taxidermist. I saw him trying to mount his dog in his garage the other day. :;:smokin

SVNMAG did you change your name?

- - - Updated - - -

I know a guy that caught a 46 inch pike and has had it at the bottom of his deep freeze since 2001. He thinks it will be fine when he finally brings it to a taxidermist...haha
It might, I guess I don't know, but he claims he does know and it will be the same as if he just caught it.

To be honest, freezer burn isnt as big a deal as youd think. As long as nothing is broke or torn, it should be fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Dammit. I need to make a road trip to Minot next weekend. You going to be in town MSA?

No, im gonna be on Darling all weekend. Just give that perch to BigJ, hes coming up here during the week soon.

- - - Updated - - -

How is Bismarck treating you? Sorry I never got back to you about fishing/beers.

Dont bother, ive invited him to fish n beer repeatedly and he keeps standin me up.....hes just not into dudes.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
No.

Instead of mocking you may want to consider NDW's feelings. He can't un-see.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75