DEA is looking to drop marijuana down to a schedule 2 or 3 drug

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep It is the law no guns for medical marijuana users period, other then that those who live in the states where recreational marijuana is legal have no consent forms to fill out. Just those terminally ill patients have to give up thier rights.
So those who have family members that have been convicted of domestic assault, have you notified your family members, friends or hunting buddies who have a record to not own a gun . There are other restrictions as well as see link
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brady_Handgun_Violence_Prevention_Act

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printz_v._United_States

Last edited:

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd really like to know why you think MJ is mind altering but opiates are not. Did they say it in reefer madness?
the times I was on them for short periods I had no issues with mind altering.

- - - Updated - - -

Percs once and Vicodin I only took it if I had to and it messed me up. It might be for the fact I try to not even take aspirin or Tylenol or any meds unless I real need it but that shit messed me up. I was like a zombie.
did you kill anybody? lol

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
no just sat in a chair and watched tv. If i would have drove i might have just the same with any mind or body altering drug

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Marijuana is illegal by federal law..... You can't pick and chose which federal laws you are going to follow, unless you are a liberal.

I don't know, but if someone is suffering from PTSD are they in the right state of mind to buy a gun?

So only liberals can pick and choose which federal law to follow but you are saying that a soldier who has ptsd shouldn't be allowed to own a gun becuase of why exactly. Tell me Obi wan that sounds kind of a liberal statement don't you think

- - - Updated - - -

the times I was on them for short periods I had no issues with mind altering.

- - - Updated - - -

did you kill anybody? lol

Sounds to me your already in a state of mind numbing brain by the posts on this site I am not getting into detail eye just pointing out the mind numbing. When a chronic drinker or a pill popper use on a daily basis they become a functional user. It is called building up a tolerance is it legal maybe depending on who is the authority to make that decision. To me absolutely not being impaired is impaired but I can tell you being a drunk pill popper is legal to own a gun which is utter insanity.

Last edited:

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
So many loopholes it doesn't even matter for guns n medical mj. Use your noggin.

Jm1986

Founding Member
Founding Member
Probably will not pass the senate. However it’s only a matter of time before marijuana is decriminalized. Alcohol was once illegal too.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
It would have a chance of passing if they wanted it to pass, as it is currently written, there is a bunch of 'justice' crap included that I dont agree with, and it wont pass, and dems dont want it to pass, so they can use prohibition against trump in the upcoming election... Its all politics!

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://www.npr.org/2024/03/15/1238812862/harris-fat-joe-marijuana-reform
It looks like mj maybe dropped to schedule 2 or 3 in the coming months, I know this is an old thread but it shows just how slow the federal government works when it comes to marijuana reform.
Election years have a tendency to change things like this. I thought in 16 either Hillary or trump would push it to get votes. Trying to beat the rush I bought a few shares of a pot Stock for $ 4.60, It never happened and the stock tanked And now sits at $ .26. One could say my money went “ up in smoke “.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
So what has the legality in China, Russia, and Cuba accomplished for them? I'd say it's made them more aggressive. The "passive" stereotype has been destroyed by their liberal laws.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I am sure somewhere back in this topic i made this same statement.
54 years ago, in my workplace, pot was common, cheap, everywhere along with using needles for whatever that was. Every day use by most. (if i remember right, been a long time)

My choice was rusty, steel cans of beer and i think it was mainly black label. Drank more than my share. Only drug i used.

Then there were times we all needed to really perform.
The drunks for the most part could still pull the trigger while the pot heads made comments about all the colors in the sky. (Like wow)

I assume, as with all drugs they have, there are good point but not sure of the beer i drink. I will question beers medical value.
So, i will not sign for just the use of it by all but for those that need it, make sure they get it if it helps. db

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
So what has the legality in China, Russia, and Cuba accomplished for them? I'd say it's made them more aggressive. The "passive" stereotype has been destroyed by their liberal laws.
It needs to be studied and it can't be studied if it's kept on a schedule 1 drug, mj has been made into a monster for close to a hundred years. It's time to do some real peer reviewed studies once and for all. I'm all for medical use and believe that thc levels should be controlled the same way as alcohol. Just had a cousin 34 die on Monday from a bleeding ulcer caused by drinking, no one has ever died from smoking weed. But since mj can be detected in your body for up to 30 days and pissing hot can be grounds for being fired. Alcohol as a drug has no health benefits that another drug with less side effect can be used instead.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
My buddy says watching lady bugs have sex on a rose bush is just amazing after smoking pot.
I have found not so after drinking beer. db

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just like everything the common support to legalize it is to tax it.

I vote legalize but keep any sales illegal. You want to consume it grow your own and enjoy.

There are way to many larger issue today than to worry about a little MJ. At the same time it doesn't need to be any more available for my kids then it already is.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
It needs to be studied and it can't be studied if it's kept on a schedule 1 drug, mj has been made into a monster for close to a hundred years. It's time to do some real peer reviewed studies once and for all. I'm all for medical use and believe that thc levels should be controlled the same way as alcohol. Just had a cousin 34 die on Monday from a bleeding ulcer caused by drinking, no one has ever died from smoking weed. But since mj can be detected in your body for up to 30 days and pissing hot can be grounds for being fired. Alcohol as a drug has no health benefits that another drug with less side effect can be used instead.
No one has died from pot?...then no one has died from tobacco or Bud Heavy. Ban American tobacco not pot...See the connection? I have American tobacco in my jaw right now as I feel it's way too late to stave the consequences. My lungs are fine.

As I've posted before: MJ is detectable for about 80 days as it's fat soluble, I can detect it through vertical nystagmus and the reprobate stench as can all current LE.

MJ burnt or otherwise smells like MJ.

1710565627869.png

That is all.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 115
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 84