NFL News (Vikings)

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
received_726301681149631.jpeg

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Send cousins a message and bench his ass until he attempts to learn pocket AWARENESS. Keenum could at least scramble to escape and knew when he was in trouble. Sloter could have been better than this pos.
This running up the middle against an excellent bears D was a glaring mistaken preparation all week Mr zimmer.
Bears backup QB and missing 3 of their other starters and still this. Uffda!

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Where the fuck is tommy Kramer when you need him. Defense getting used up by a back up I think Chicago is better off with turdbiski out

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Where the fuck is tommy Kramer when you need him. Defense getting used up by a back up I think Chicago is better off with turdbiski out

maybe cousins needs to get liquored up before a game

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
Vikings need to clean house starting with Spielman and Zimmer. Gut the team and start over.
You know, I have not been impressed with Zimmer as a coach. Everyone says how he is this great defensive mind, yet when up against a good offense they shit the bed.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
its like they get scarred you have a back up qb in why would not bring the heat and fluster him instead of standing back and letting him throw the ball

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
You know, I have not been impressed with Zimmer as a coach. Everyone says how he is this great defensive mind, yet when up against a good offense they shit the bed.

??? The Vikings defence is real, but I think they have already peaked as a unit.

As far as Zimmer getting a team prepared to play? I'm on the fence with that one. They have time and time again came out flat and simply been out played. For all the talent this team is supposed to possess, they sure got stomped yesterday.

Then again, so did the Rams. It's not the end of the season, but I am sure starting to see why Redskin fans didn't cry that loudly about losing Cousins. Guy puts up decent numbers but in the end he just isn't a "winner". I'd take freaking Tebow over him at this point.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
??? The Vikings defence is real, but I think they have already peaked as a unit.

As far as Zimmer getting a team prepared to play? I'm on the fence with that one. They have time and time again came out flat and simply been out played. For all the talent this team is supposed to possess, they sure got stomped yesterday.

Then again, so did the Rams. It's not the end of the season, but I am sure starting to see why Redskin fans didn't cry that loudly about losing Cousins. Guy puts up decent numbers but in the end he just isn't a "winner". I'd take freaking Tebow over him at this point.
Zimmer's a decent DC but he sucks as a HC. Even his defenses shit the bed against great offenses. Heck they look like crap against bad teams every now and then, remember the Bills game last year?

Cousins was always a big garbage time stats guy but never a winner. Spielman over paid for him just like trading a first for glassman Bradford. Talk about dumb managerial moves the Vikings wrote the book on those.

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
we will stick with Kirk he might fumble more than any one in the history of the nfl and fold under pressure hes not a piece of shit human being like that guy

Ya...I hear ya! I'm just not a fan of Kirk Cousins and though Ziggy messed up letting Keenum go. It sure was one wild week in the NFL. But hey...how about them Cowboys last night? ;:;rofl And the Buccaneers taking down the Rams? And the Browns clipping the Raven's. Not sure what to think anymore of the Texans and Falcons.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 76