Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://youtu.be/bsB7UQ8BlE0

- - - Updated - - -

SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL :;:cheers

- - - Updated - - -

NO not really

why ? Looking at this logically there was no better option at the time. Case has proven it was a once in a lifetime season for him. Teddy was coming off an injury and had never proven anything. I just don’t see what the better option would have been. People just need some one to hate and are not smart enough to dig a little and just like to parrot the media. The play calling has been more suspect than his play this year. When let loose and not playing scared he has made more plays than not. But I have yet to have any one give me a better option the year that we signed him.

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think I heard 4 tires pop when everyone climbed back on the bandwagon for the week....and no, not a vikings fan

Last edited:

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
why ? Looking at this logically there was no better option at the time. Case has proven it was a once in a lifetime season for him. Teddy was coming off an injury and had never proven anything. I just don’t see what the better option would have been. People just need some one to hate and are not smart enough to dig a little and just like to parrot the media. The play calling has been more suspect than his play this year. When let loose and not playing scared he has made more plays than not. But I have yet to have any one give me a better option the year that we signed him.

He's adequate at best. His best days are when the team around him shines. I believe they can win with him, but not because of him.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
He's adequate at best. His best days are when the team around him shines. I believe they can win with him, but not because of him.

who was the better option two years ago? That’s all I want to know

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think I heard 4 tires pop when everyone climbed back on the bandwagon for the week....and no, not a vikings fan
Its called being non-boastful vikes fans as we don't have or never have had much to brag about in terms of winning anything worthwhile (Lombardi's).. There are times a guy can be happy/proud though and this is one them especially after the whole nation had these underdawgs getting their butts kicked, next week is new week though.
To be fair, this thread has been pretty much crickets all year long from the pack and vikes fans, which cannot be said from all the other sports forums I frequent. Each team has its trolls and each has their good/respectful fans for sure.

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
Feel good for Cousins; seems like a decent guy and he's a good enough quarterback. Not a guy who's going to single-handedly win a game for you very often but he's good enough. As always, the big contract makes people chirp although he's not being paid much, if any, more than most veteran QBs who've shown they're capable. Look around the league; there aren't many (maybe 3 or 4) guys who have had a better season than him.

Stefon Diggs on the other hand; what an embarrassing drama-queen that guy seems to be.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
CD96127E-51C8-4FB3-BA77-2A88922382ED.jpg
Coulda sworn the game was in Philadelphia again ;:;rofl

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
My 9 month old daughter has longer middle fingers than the guy u can't see, nice Vienna sausages/lil smokies man..

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
Question, why do SO many Nodackers follow/ worship/ admire and call the "queens" their team but cry like a bunch of whiney bitches if they see a " Sotan" on their lake/ favorite goose field??
Asking for a friend of course:;:

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Question, why do SO many Nodackers follow/ worship/ admire and call the "queens" their team but cry like a bunch of whiney bitches if they see a " Sotan" on their lake/ favorite goose field??

Cause the Vikes don't come to ND to play :cool:.....(not a Vikes fan but I pull for the Twins)

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
We have to reap one "free" benefit of putting up with you schmucks all year long!

(Don't take toooo personal and think grumpy old men) Geaux Braves

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member

Because they’re miserable. The Blue plater rapes and pillage their lands and its sports teams don’t win. Add knocking up their daughter and you have the trifecta of Blue Plater misery. This was information that came from a friend or course.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just love the karma that the saints have been getting ever since bountygate which was ten years ago, never ending drama Sean peyton likes to complain about everything that doesn't seem to go thier way. Who dat
As far as cousins goes he was the best option in 2018 out there at that time there isn't a starter other then maybe trading away out future draft picks but that would have been foolish example would be Vikes taking Herschel Walker and giving all those picks to the Redskins. 2018 only 2 QBs worth looking at Baker mayfield or Lamar Jackson I dont think either one would fit with the the type of offense the Vikings use run first pass second, Cousins really impressed me today was a very good game, look out niners the purple people eaters are coming.

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
Because they’re miserable. The Blue plater rapes and pillage their lands and its sports teams don’t win. Add knocking up their daughter and you have the trifecta of Blue Plater misery. This was information that came from a friend or course.

Ok. That makes perfect sense:;:help
Gotta admit, I don't/ never have followed any " sport".
Can't even imagine wasting even a minute ( rooting) for a team, even if was a " home" team.
Just don't get it:;:huh
I've lost good hunting/ fishing buddies over the years that would rather watch a fucking bunch of dreadlock hairdooed/ tattooed/ showboating *****'s .
On a good note tho,..., Ain't many people out coyote hunting Superbowl weekend:cool:

Last edited:

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ok. That makes perfect sense:;:help
Gotta admit, I don't/ never have followed any " sport".
Can't even imagine wasting even a minute ( rooting) for a team, even if was a " home" team.
Just don't get it:;:huh
I've lost good hunting/ fishing buddies over the years that would rather watch a fucking bunch of dreadlock hairdooed/ tattooed/ showboating *****'s .
On a good note tho,..., Ain't many people out coyote hunting Superbowl weekend:cool:

if your ex buddies would rather watch a fucking bunch of dreadlock hairdo old/tattooed/ showboating *****'s then hunt or fish with you maybe it says something about you.

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
;:;funnypost

Proud to be a redneck/ active member of the great outdoors:)

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 91
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 67