NFL News (Vikings)

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ok. That makes perfect sense:;:help
Gotta admit, I don't/ never have followed any " sport".
Can't even imagine wasting even a minute ( rooting) for a team, even if was a " home" team.
Just don't get it:;:huh
I've lost good hunting/ fishing buddies over the years that would rather watch a fucking bunch of dreadlock hairdooed/ tattooed/ showboating *****'s .
On a good note tho,..., Ain't many people out coyote hunting Superbowl weekend:cool:

All hail the great white hunter from Eastern Fargo, salute!

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can't even imagine wasting even a minute ( rooting) for a team, even if was a " home" team.
I've lost good hunting/ fishing buddies over the years that would rather watch a fucking bunch of dreadlock hairdooed/ tattooed/ showboating *****'s .
On a good note tho,..., Ain't many people out coyote hunting Superbowl weekend:cool:

You're right... you'll never 'get it'. Its hard to explain. For me, my dad watched the Vikings every week, unless we were hunting. Usually Saturday and Sunday mornings were enough, we could then watch the game. In elementary school, most the boys watched football. We played it at recess most days. Sports were just a part of life since I was little. I grew up in a small town, my parents went to watch HS sports, even though they had no kid that played. I'm not sure I can explain why fans (short for fanatic) 'waste our time'. I guess we are emotionally invested somehow, almost addicted.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Question, why do SO many Nodackers follow/ worship/ admire and call the "queens" their team but cry like a bunch of whiney bitches if they see a " Sotan" on their lake/ favorite goose field??
Asking for a friend of course:;:

Just because they play in MN, they really aren't a MN exclusive. Just ask the residents of Oakland.

Besides, back in the "day" when the NFL was really only on NBC, CBS, and ABC...the Vikes were shown here in ND every weekend. We didn't have the NFL network or other options to watch any other team on a regular basis. All the rest of the games were randomly(???) selected for showing over here.

Oh yeah, and there was this guy by the name of Dave Osborn.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, sweet win for the Vikings and Cousins. Just a little more karma for the team's bounty gate.

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
lets go brandon.jpg
Coulda sworn the game was in Philadelphia again ;:;rofl

I had to rewind that and pause it, too. Showed my kids what it takes to truly be an assclown.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member

how ironic 2 white guys make the winning play..... there aren’t many people doing anything outdoors in Minnesota period that’s why they come to the Dakotas to rape and pillage

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Glad to see the Vikes win and hopefully this next weekend too at the 9ers.
But turn the tables around and what would be said if the opponents tight end pushes off a Vikes DB and makes a touchdown to win the game?
Been an interesting year and more to come.

MarbleEyez

Founding Member
Founding Member
Glad to see the Vikes win and hopefully this next weekend too at the 9ers.
But turn the tables around and what would be said if the opponents tight end pushes off a Vikes DB and makes a touchdown to win the game?
Been an interesting year and more to come.

Not as bad as watching a 40yr old veteran QB Brett Favre get killed the entire game on cheapshots and still get up to try and take his team down the field.. Only thing that would of made that game better yesterday was if Barr or Griffen drilled Brees on a QB keeper going down the sideline and hit him so hard that it took out their head coach and both Brees and Sean Payton were taken to the med-tent for severe concussions.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Really got tired of listening to commentators talking about Rudolph's "separation" on the last TD. Come on guys, you see the same action on just about every pass. It's always been OK for a receiver to use his hands but the defenders need to keep "hands off." It takes a lot more of a push than that play to get an offensive pass interference call in the NFL. Thought the Vikings played well all day long with the exception of a few plays but overall they played very well.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not as bad as watching a 40yr old veteran QB Brett Favre get killed the entire game on cheapshots and still get up to try and take his team down the field.. Only thing that would of made that game better yesterday was if Barr or Griffen drilled Brees on a QB keeper going down the sideline and hit him so hard that it took out their head coach and both Brees and Sean Payton were taken to the med-tent for severe concussions.

Really? Wanting someone hurt is about as low as one can go. For Pete's sake it is a game.

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Really? Wanting someone hurt is about as low as one can go. For Pete's sake it is a game.

Perhaps just a slight concussion then.

I'm sure he was saying this tongue-in-cheek.

Don't you remember "Bounty-Gate". The Saints players were given bonuses for taking out members of the other team. Coach Payton was suspended for a year over it I believe.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
you mean like having a bounty and paying players when they hurt or injure somebody....Why does that sound familiar?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Orleans_Saints_bounty_scandal

cache.php
Originally Posted by brokenbackjack

Don't you remember "Bounty-Gate". The Saints players were given bonuses for taking out members of the other team. Coach Payton was suspended for a year over it I believe.

Absolutely i remember it.
Did i say i agreed with it????
Being the Saints did that, so then it is ok to wish other players get hurt?
Makes no sense to me.

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
cache.php
Originally Posted by brokenbackjack

Absolutely i remember it.
Did i say i agreed with it????
Being the Saints did that, so then it is ok to wish other players get hurt?
Makes no sense to me.

i didnt wish for a player to get hurt just sean peyton and not like debilitating just like explosive diarrhea right when they loose another game and he leaves a trail of shit as he walks of the field while crying. Nothing a little imodium cant fix

MarbleEyez

Founding Member
Founding Member

Exactly. It is a game, but repeat these words back to yourself about what the saints did during Bountygate. I didn't say target them. Is asking for a 100% legal play where Bree's tries to stretch it out for an extra 2 yards which by doing so get's him drilled into next year and just by dumb luck ends up taking out his head coach along with it, asking for too much??!!

DISCLAIMER: I like Bree's, I think he's a stand out guy for the NFL. I don't feel that the punishment for Bountygate was enough for the organization, and this game was the perfect "stick it up you behind" :D

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Exactly. It is a game, but repeat these words back to yourself about what the saints did during Bountygate. I didn't say target them. Is asking for a 100% legal play where Bree's tries to stretch it out for an extra 2 yards which by doing so get's him drilled into next year and just by dumb luck ends up taking out his head coach along with it, asking for too much??!!

DISCLAIMER: I like Bree's, I think he's a stand out guy for the NFL. I don't feel that the punishment for Bountygate was enough for the organization, and this game was the perfect "stick it up you behind" :D

I will repeat: Did i say i agreed with it?

Enough said.

Tommyboy

Founding Member
Founding Member

Its not much of a game either. Its entertainment. What does it mean to be "Super Bowl Champions"? The answer is: Nothing!

Its a huge money machine trying to get your hard earned dollars out of your pocket so they can pay these "players" insane amounts of money. Think of it as a long continuous movie. The players are the actors, coaches the directors, and the team owners are producers.

Its always about the dollars. Nothing more, nothing less.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its not much of a game either. Its entertainment. What does it mean to be "Super Bowl Champions"? The answer is: Nothing!

Its a huge money machine trying to get your hard earned dollars out of your pocket so they can pay these "players" insane amounts of money. Think of it as a long continuous movie. The players are the actors, coaches the directors, and the team owners are producers.

Its always about the dollars. Nothing more, nothing less.

I guess if you look at it that way every thing is that way.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 134
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 106
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 75