Founding Member
Founding Member
lets go brandon.jpg
Coulda sworn the game was in Philadelphia again ;:;rofl

I thought Steve Jobs was dead...

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Glad to see the Vikes win and hopefully this next weekend too at the 9ers.
But turn the tables around and what would be said if the opponents tight end pushes off a Vikes DB and makes a touchdown to win the game?
Been an interesting year and more to come.

Oh..Like when Drew Pearson pushed off on the original Hail Mary pass. That was the NFC championship BTW

Last edited:

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cowboys signed McCarthy as head coach. That isn't going to help them anytime soon. As long as Jerry Jones has to be GM and tell his coaches what to do it won't change.
Oh well not a Cowboy fan anyway.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Generally go for nfc but every team left I can’t go for . Guess it’s up to chiefs or ravens.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well cousins gets sacked 6 times, the 49ers offense was able to utilize the exact same offense the vikes run. The vikes defense definitely gave up too many big plays especially on the play action option to keep the game close to allow our offense to a least a chance to win the game.

The ravens-Jackson really shit the bed I dont understand the coaches decision to try to go on 4th and short while rather try to win the field position strategy. I want to say something about the Lamar Jacksons interview but when it comes to criticism of a young black athlete it's always got to be race related. Why cant it be based on comparison of two individual players who happen to be of the same race with the same playing style.

Oh well looks like the chiefs/Mahomes-Reed will win and get to SB 54. Oh well the vikes season/ NFL was fun to watch this year for a change with no sideline political drama to take away from the focus of the game.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well cousins gets sacked 6 times, the 49ers offense was able to utilize the exact same offense the vikes run. The vikes defense definitely gave up too many big plays especially on the play action option to keep the game close to allow our offense to a least a chance to win the game.

The ravens-Jackson really shit the bed I dont understand the coaches decision to try to go on 4th and short while rather try to win the field position strategy. I want to say something about the Lamar Jacksons interview but when it comes to criticism of a young black athlete it's always got to be race related. Why cant it be based on comparison of two individual players who happen to be of the same race with the same playing style.

Oh well looks like the chiefs/Mahomes-Reed will win and get to SB 54. Oh well the vikes season/ NFL was fun to watch this year for a change with no sideline political drama to take away from the focus of the game.

It takes a few games to figure out new QBs especially running QBs and when they do most times it is over for them. I predict Jackson will be a flash in the pan just like Colin Kapernick

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was hoping the Vikes would give them a run for the money. But one has to give the 9ers credit they played a heck of a game and they are a heck of a team. Not a 9ers fan at all but am a NFC fan and i think the 9ers are going to be hard to beat no matter who they play. Also they are at home which only makes them tougher.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
It takes a few games to figure out new QBs especially running QBs and when they do most times it is over for them. I predict Jackson will be a flash in the pan just like Colin Kapernick

I think he throws way better than him and cam. His receivers didn’t do any favors last night not catching the ball. He also seems to avoid the big hits

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member

I wouldn't just pencil in the Chiefs.... The Titans are blocking really well, and have a real man running the ball. Not sure where there D is coming from, but its looking good. And D and running games travel well.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hope you Packers fans are happy, the refs helped you win the game!! ::boxing:: ;:;rofl

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
When will the Vikings fans say out loud that his guaranteed price tag of $84 million is WORTH IT??? There's only one season remaining on that contract.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 119
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 70