NFL News (Vikings)

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe the Vikings can sell cinci cousins and the whole offensive line for their #1 pick lol.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
When will the Vikings fans say out loud that his guaranteed price tag of $84 million is WORTH IT??? There's only one season remaining on that contract.

it was worth it at that point there was no other options and if the oline cant protect who ever the qb is it dont matter

Maddog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Sounds like buyer's remorse.

He doesn't have that clutch mentality/skill set to win a big game. Never had it. Never will.
And when your prayer is on that he doesn't screw up .... oh well.

One can see how hard it is to go all the way.
Rogers was a skilled quarterback in his day.
And how many SB's did they win with him at the helm?
Their time has come and gone too.

SLE

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I can't believe any team would think Stefanski is head coaching material. His play calling is an albatross. Then again, he's going to the browns, lol. Good riddens, maybe we can get a play caller that knows how to make an adjustment. When pounding the rock doesn't work to open up the pass game, it's like he has no other idea so he just keeps doing it. All the ever did was run, get stuffed, run and get stuffed again, and then your sitting 3rd and long and your forced to pass and the D knows it. Not sure he knows this, but it works the opposite way also, you can pass to open up the run game! the 9rs are tough no matter but when Cooke gets stuffed on every quick screen you call, maybe you should try something else. I'm not sure I seen a single HB toss, sweep or pitch to either side. maybe some quick slant pass routes. play the dink and dunk game, get into a routine and the down field plays will eventually open up. But heck, after gaining 15 yards of rushing in the first half, might as well keep on running the ball, it's bound to work!

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can't believe any team would think Stefanski is head coaching material. His play calling is an albatross. Then again, he's going to the browns, lol. Good riddens, maybe we can get a play caller that knows how to make an adjustment. When pounding the rock doesn't work to open up the pass game, it's like he has no other idea so he just keeps doing it. All the ever did was run, get stuffed, run and get stuffed again, and then your sitting 3rd and long and your forced to pass and the D knows it. Not sure he knows this, but it works the opposite way also, you can pass to open up the run game! the 9rs are tough no matter but when Cooke gets stuffed on every quick screen you call, maybe you should try something else. I'm not sure I seen a single HB toss, sweep or pitch to either side. maybe some quick slant pass routes. play the dink and dunk game, get into a routine and the down field plays will eventually open up. But heck, after gaining 15 yards of rushing in the first half, might as well keep on running the ball, it's bound to work!

you nailed it. I hope we get a play callers who can adjust and has a ball sack

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
vikings4.jpg

MarbleEyez

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like buyer's remorse.

He doesn't have that clutch mentality/skill set to win a big game. Never had it. Never will.
And when your prayer is on that he doesn't screw up .... oh well.

One can see how hard it is to go all the way.
Rogers was a skilled quarterback in his day.
And how many SB's did they win with him at the helm?
Their time has come and gone too.

You must not of been watching the same Vikings/Saints game that everyone else was....

As far as crapping the bed against the 49'ers, you can thank Stefanski on that one. Cut your QB loose and take a shot or 2 downfield on the 50/50 ball. Cripes you've got 2 WR that can break loose, and if it's not there your TE is 6'6" and has hands..... Can't double team 3 guys... Also, maybe then your QB would have more than 1 sec before he gets his head ripped off

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
You must not of been watching the same Vikings/Saints game that everyone else was....

As far as crapping the bed against the 49'ers, you can thank Stefanski on that one. Cut your QB loose and take a shot or 2 downfield on the 50/50 ball. Cripes you've got 2 WR that can break loose, and if it's not there your TE is 6'6" and has hands..... Can't double team 3 guys... Also, maybe then your QB would have more than 1 sec before he gets his head ripped off

I agree, that was Stefanski's/Zimmer's fault. Two awesome WR's, roll Cousins out and take some shots downfield. If the run game isn't there you have to adjust!

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why would Josh McDaniels want to go to the Browns in the first place, when he was hired as head coach for the Colts. I still believe the Patriots are saving him for head coach when Belichick retires.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member

;:;rofl Funny guys today.

I suppose you think that fumble that was recovered by the Packers wasn't a fumble recovered by the Packers? What do you do? You play the game the way it is called. Can't blame the refs for wins or losses. They call them the way they see them. Not always right but for the speed of the game they make some darn good calls.

Last edited:

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
;:;rofl Funny guys today.

I suppose you think that fumble that was recovered by the Packers wasn't a fumble recovered by the Packers? What do you do? You play the game the way it is called. Can't blame the refs for wins or losses. They call them the way they see them. Not always right but for the speed of the game they make some darn good calls.

pre-game last night.

image.jpg

Maddog

★★★★★ Legendary Member

yep, the Saints got ripped off by the refs again

that was the game I watched

am I am not a fan of either team

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81