NFL News (Vikings)

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Vikings beat a #3 seed on the road for their 1 win in the playoffs. GB took down a #5 at home for their 1 win....both lost to the 9'ers but Vikes game was closer. Draw your own conclusion.

Oh wait....GB beat us TWICE this year. ;:;banghead

Conclusion: Neither of us won enough. Both at home watching Shakira and J-Lo.

Carry on....

Maddog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Yep.

One can see neither team is quite there with the better teams in the league.

IMO
The Packers are on the way down (Rogers). That ship has sailed.
And the Vikings are closer to making the next level, but need to make some upgrades to get to there.

Either you are getting stronger or weaker.

Carry on.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Vikings beat a #3 seed on the road for their 1 win in the playoffs. GB took down a #5 at home for their 1 win....both lost to the 9'ers but Vikes game was closer. Draw your own conclusion.

Oh wait....GB beat us TWICE this year. ;:;banghead

Conclusion: Neither of us won enough. Both at home watching Shakira and J-Lo.

Carry on....

Vikes need to imoprove the O-Line! I love Reiff but he just falls short against good D-linemen. He's only gonna get worse. He's a SD boy, but he needs help. Hopefully a new O-coordinater will help Cousins and the Offense. Defense needs help too. Need some shutdown CBs

Chas'n Tail

Founding Member
Founding Member
We're close to that next step... We're just an O-Lineman away, or just a CB away....At some point ya gotta just have the dudes you have step up and be that next team. It's so easy to blame a position, or a coach. These dudes are all literally 1:1,000,000. Gotta dig deep and win with what ya got.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wish I would have seen the huge improvement in SF this year. Some good odds to win SB at the start of season. 60-1 I think. I'll have to double check. The NFC north was sure nice to SF, neither team brought their A game. Both N.O. and Seattle would have been a better test for SF IMO

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
If there is kneeling by the vikes this year I will be unable to support a team that disrespects our flag.

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
If there is kneeling by the vikes this year I will be unable to support a team that disrespects our flag.

I was a '49er fan since I moved to San Jose in '81 and they won their first super bowl the next year. When Kap took a knee in 2016 I quit watching all NFL football! I won't watch a sports game that players take a knee. They say they are protesting police brutality but the color guard is NEVER a police color guard but IS a MILITARY color guard. LIARS.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was in guards for 8 years and while I don’t agree with it that’s the beauty of our country people can have opinions. I watch football because I like it what the players do in their time I don’t care as long as it is legal. Just like music most of them are out in left field but their views are not why I listen to the music. If people didn’t make a big deal it would go away . I just get a kick out of it the most offended and loudest people never signed the dotted line. You would think with that much patriotism they would want to fight...

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Get rid of the crooked media and all these stupid things that go on will go down significantly, it's all negative-based coverage and we don't need them at all anymore imho. Hate to sound like this cancel-culture crap but it's even trickled down into the local radio, constant negativity gets depressing.
On the other hand, dalvin cook had more to prove before acting this way of holding out. He's proved he can be good but has been oft-injured mostly and something around 10 mil a year Max for 3-5 years is fair. Wouldn't break my heart to see Mattison as the bellcow and bringing back AP to spell him it Cooks guna act like a douche.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haven’t watched the nfl in years but if this covid thing has taught me anything it’s that sports aren’t a necessary part of life. They used to be a nice distraction but most of them get politicized anymore and I barely miss them if at all, so if they want to act like overpaid pouting children I’ll just go fishing or hunting instead

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Heard something on the radio the other day down here and i might have it wrong somewhat so bear with me. It said the womens soccer league voted and it is now LEGAL for them to take a knee during the National Anthem. While i don't watch womens soccer or much of any sports other the the Bison Football games it just makes me madder and madder with all this crap. Yes they have the right to their opinion but not during the games, do it on their own time the rest of the week if they feel they have to make a statement. Most don't say a stinking thing the rest of the week but draw attention to themselves during the National Anthem.
Have a buddy that is a sports nut and he has sent me clips of people kneeling before the game and it has been in all or most sports and both men and women.
All i can say is show our Country and our Flag some respect. If this Country is so darn bad then why do they stay here? It is for the money and for the money only!

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
at some point you’d think they’re effing themselves out of a profession

if revenue doesn’t fall for these leagues I guess it’s because your typical sports fan is supportive of their antics

eew

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
It’s interesting I talk to some buddies who were in the shit I just did my 8 years and never went over seas and got out. Here’s there take they are not offended by these dumb fucks taking a knee as it doesn’t really matter . They have the right to do that and what ever else they want with in the realm of the law and constitution. You can’t scream constitution one day and the next not follow it.You learn real early in the military you are not allowed to be offended or you won’t make.

now what every one should be offended about is 22 fucking veterans a day are killing them selves , homeless rates are incredibly high. The medical service is horse shit going all the way back to the brothers coming home from Vietnam. Take this outrage and forget the fucks kneeling put it to helping the people you are offended for. I have one veteran friend not doing the best absolutely loves the nfl loves talking about it and what’s happening. Makes him happy and that’s good enough for me I will talk about it all day long to keep the barrel out of his mouth and having to bury a friend from suicide.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had a notification on my phone that MLS wasn't going to have national anthems anymore. I believe in a different thread back when this all started, I stated that this was the overall goal of the left. And now it's happening.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
i respect a person's right to disagree and protest, but there is a time and a place. Don't like your steak, talk to the chef, don't spit in my soup.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 162
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76