NFL News (Vikings)

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Would this be the first official junior varsity thread of 2016?

ccarver80

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Do you think All Day will break the season rush yards record?

I'd like to see it, but then rather not... more than likely if he does it means we still don't trust Bridgewater to throw the ball and make plays down field and were putting everything on AP's back again... meaning were really gonna be predictable...and defenses will stack the box.... yea.. you know the story if your a vikings fan... i hope he breaks it BECAUSE Bridgwater is making plays and confusing the defense and giving AP huge holes cuz they dont know what to expect.

on another vikings note.... what do you guys think of that Boehinger dude from Germany! kinda excited to see how hes gonna turn out!

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Carson Wentz's contract breakdown
image-24-e1463099827721.jpg
CiNGCsIUYAEmky-.jpg
Boehringer's new jersey
4 year contract 2.5 mil

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member

thriller1

Founding Member
Founding Member
This^^^ bums me out. Been a Raider fan (I know, I know) ever since the Jim Plunkett, Marcus Allen, Lyle A., etc. days. Whatever I guess. I'm just gonna jump on the Vikings bandwagon and be in football bliss from here on out.

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
No just all NFL news, so Woodpecker what do you think of Lynch? Denver going to make von the highest paid LB in the NFL?

I'll have to leave that one up to Elway......This time of year my football is limited to flying the flag and throwing out a cheap shot at the Vikings Lemmings now and then. ;:;boozer

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tarvaris Jackson pulls gun on wife who taunts him about NFL career
Hesh reported the news in a series of tweets, citing the police report that he also tweeted. Hesh said an intoxicated Jackson allegedly loaded a gun, pointed it at his wife and said "I'll kill you."

According to Hesh's tweets, Jackson's wife said, "You better be accurate (because) you ain't accurate on the field."

Jackson, who was in Kissimmee, Fla. visiting family, was grabbed by a witness to stop him from shooting, Hesh reported. The police report, which was cited by Hesh, said the victim grabbed a kitchen knife and a clothing iron for protection. The Osceola County County Corrections website said Jackson was booked Friday on charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

Jackson, who is 33, played in four games with the Seahawks last season. He spent five seasons before his time in Seattle with the Vikings. He has 39 touchdowns and 35 interceptions in 10 NFL seasons.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...kson-charged-aggravated-assault-deadly-weapon

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
His old lady is funny. With a gun in her face still talking shit. Ha-ha

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
2016 NFL Preview: Vikings hope to get Adrian Peterson to a Super Bowl
There are probably two categories of Minnesota Vikings fans: Ones who have convinced themselves that Adrian Peterson is a superhero and will be a Hall of Fame running back forever, and the ones who worry if the rest of the Vikings will peak when Peterson is still in his prime.
We discussed Peterson and whether the Vikings could get to the Super Bowl with him in their preview a couple years ago. Back then Peterson was destined to be the NFL’s Ernie Banks and never play for a championship, at least for Minnesota. He has won one playoff game in his great career.
But then the Vikings got good in a hurry.
Minnesota made a fantastic coaching hire two years ago, grabbing former Cincinnati Bengals defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer. The Vikings have done a good job in the draft, adding defensive pieces. They surprised a lot of people by winning the NFC North last season. Now the Vikings are in a peculiar spot. They have a young, rising team whose offense revolves around a 31-year-old running back.
Lets hope all day stays healthy and picks up the blind side pass block ha
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/2016-n...drian-peterson-to-a-super-bowl-131515606.html

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Do you think All Day will break the season rush yards record?
zero chance with this O line

- - - Updated - - -

2016 NFL Preview: Vikings hope to get Adrian Peterson to a Super Bowl
There are probably two categories of Minnesota Vikings fans: Ones who have convinced themselves that Adrian Peterson is a superhero and will be a Hall of Fame running back forever, and the ones who worry if the rest of the Vikings will peak when Peterson is still in his prime.
We discussed Peterson and whether the Vikings could get to the Super Bowl with him in their preview a couple years ago. Back then Peterson was destined to be the NFL’s Ernie Banks and never play for a championship, at least for Minnesota. He has won one playoff game in his great career.
But then the Vikings got good in a hurry.
Minnesota made a fantastic coaching hire two years ago, grabbing former Cincinnati Bengals defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer. The Vikings have done a good job in the draft, adding defensive pieces. They surprised a lot of people by winning the NFC North last season. Now the Vikings are in a peculiar spot. They have a young, rising team whose offense revolves around a 31-year-old running back.
Lets hope all day stays healthy and picks up the blind side pass block ha
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/2016-n...drian-peterson-to-a-super-bowl-131515606.html
problem is I don't think they have a QB that can get them there.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
zero chance with this O line

- - - Updated - - -

problem is I don't think they have a QB that can get them there.

So does AP have a better chance at the record or you drawing a deer tag with 5 bazzilion points next year. What was it 1854 the last time you hunted deer?

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
So does AP have a better chance at the record or you drawing a deer tag with 5 bazzilion points next year. What was it 1854 the last time you hunted deer?
that's a damn good question. probably AP

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76