NFL News (Vikings)

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Db is drunk again �� lol

pointer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think the NFL is panderi my to the players not the fans, just a guess but I think the demographic that watches the games are the 30 to 50 year old white males. That is in the prime zone for ad placement. Without the revenue from fans in the stands and tv ads dropping dramatically, they are pissing their fan base off by playing it stupid. Piss on the the overpriced players, bunch of whiners anyways, Kapernick is a prime example. How can a bunch of billionaire owners not realize that caving in to the BLM and other political bullshit will eventually kill their golden calf. Not to mention the stupid players that don't realize that they are temporally in the 1 percent that they will pay for it in the end. End of rant

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ah my friend the rooster just came walking up so I have someone to visit with.l

- - - Updated - - -

Now for the first time a herd of blue Jays and magpies came in and something is rubbing on stand. Cannot see db

- - - Updated - - -

Darn it

Big foot???? :;:huh

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
i hear you brokenback:

Next morning took box camera out into woods. Sense something behind me and took picture over my shoulder. Got process film back and one good picture.

For me, i believe. db

Attachments

20200918_082810[1].jpg

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Db did it make any noise other then your every day chomping thorugh the leaves and stuff?

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
A number of years ago I had a native friend who allow me to sit up shop on his land. Good spot, a lot of trees and such.
One night as I was sitting there I heard him coming from the other side of the land he own.

As he came up to me, told me he did not scare any deer being native as he had the skills to walk silently not like you white boys who had no ideal how to do this and he did not smell like some do.

i ask if he would teach me this type of walking. Said I could never learn.
We diid have some good times together and he did own the bar and did stock old mill just for me.

So other than the noise I make to scare all deer, big foot made no noise. Db

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Will say you picked the best year ever not to watch lunk

That's good to know I'm disappointed though that the minority in this country has that much say so over the majority life when it comes to everyday life.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not a second of me tuning In this year either for the first time in 2 decades and I can honestly say my Sundays FINALLY feel like a lot Saturdays once again for the first time since many moons ago. Used to be a luxury to get to watch a game after sitting in the dekes all morning and/or listen to it on my weekly 2.5 hr drive back to fargo every Sunday.. Now it's yard work, spending meaningful time w/ the family, fall-fishing/hunting once again..screw those over-paid piss babies..(Being a life-long vikings fan makes it an easier choice)

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
yep not the year for futures bets. I think I got $60 on them in 3 $20 futures. Wins, division and SB.....none will cash....;:;banghead:mad:

- - - Updated - - -

I did go 3-0 yesterday which really helped my balance sheet!!! The only I reason I still watch. I'm pretty much emotionally divested, and am just looking at the numbers for wagering opportunities.

Last edited:

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
i hear you brokenback:

Next morning took box camera out into woods. Sense something behind me and took picture over my shoulder. Got process film back and one good picture.

For me, i believe. db

We believe they could be around too. Never seen one but have talked with 2 old timers down here that were/are still living on their ranches. Both of them swear that they have seen them numerous times down here in Rim Country throughout the years. Both said the smell is stronger than you could ever imagine and is a stench is how they described it. Said you will never smell anything like that in your life.
Good picture too!

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’d rather noodle for giant pike than watch the NFL.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
So DB, took me awhile as I was trying to figure out what that shit was hangin in tree's,then I herd "WOOF" and there he was....lol

- - - Updated - - -

Gotta admitt,was a little lost not watching football yesterday(short lived) but got alot of shit done outside trimming tree's, big ass fire pit fire, fired up the pellet grill to smoke turkey parts...,smoked a big ass cigar that the wind forced fed me smoke as I don't inhale,damn did I get BUZZ off that cuban cigar.,I here the queens really suck this year(again),local bar sports a sign " No pro football here"place was packed.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 166
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76