NFL News (Vikings)

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nice fall weather, time to be outdoors. When the snow flies I might watch a game.

MarbleEyez

Founding Member
Founding Member
Viewing would exploded if the NFL was all "replacement" players...

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
7OTtZ9x6.jpg
Jon Gruden is my hero today

- - - Updated - - -

6yWZrvJK.jpeg

NG3067

★★ Legendary Member
I would think if they would go back 10 years and dig up personal emails, or personal conversations of people and force them all to resign if there were inappropriate words, there would be nobody left to work. Not saying it’s right to talk/write like that, just that there is a difference in private and public conversations. I know I’d be a goner.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Did watch the end of the Viking game on Sunday. Never thought they would win. First and maybe only time this year.

But also watch trey lance after the Viking game. Did anyone, besides me, see what he had written on his head gear? db

pointer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I heard from someone at work that the Vikings were looking at signing the Colts kicker, sounds like their kinda guy

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did watch the end of the Viking game on Sunday. Never thought they would win. First and maybe only time this year.

But also watch trey lance after the Viking game. Did anyone, besides me, see what he had written on his head gear? db

Well what did it say?

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Some write positive message like it takes all of us, most nothing, but tray found the need to write black life matters.
Maybe not a big thing but for me i will never forget he billboard he had on at NDSU.
IMHO not a strong showing in that game and not sure why so many plays of him running when one has running backs for that job.
Guess i will never appreciate him like the NFL does. db

Happycamper

Honored Member
I can never understand the fact that mixed race guys like Trey, Don Lemon, Barack Obama always identify as black. I would think they might be appreciative of their semi fair skin color. After all, if it wasn't for the white genes flowing through their bodies they might look like George Floyd or Maxine Watters.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's been very entertaining game to say the least, I surprised that the vikes didn't get a helmet to helmet on Jared halls, I'm sure a few players on the falcons team will be missing a few dollars in penalties this weeks paycheck.
Heck of a game, Dobbs looking like he has some heart, our o line is just amazing

Last edited:

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's been very entertaining game to say the least, I surprised that the vikes didn't get a helmet to helmet on Jared halls, I'm sure a few players on the falcons team will be missing a few dollars in penalties this weeks paycheck.
Heck of a game, Dobbs looking like he has some heart, our o line is just amazing
Don't forget who they were playing. Not really considered a stellar team. . .

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74