NFL News (Vikings)

SLE

★★★★★ Legendary Member
nice 10-year old article from 2011................................

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
LMAO this is from 2017.

JFC lunker might want to start looking at dates and trying to stay up on current events! ;:;rofl

Yeah I should look into that next time

nice 10-year old article from 2011................................

Yeah think somebody has beaten them in signing players who were arrested since then if so maybe you can find it for us

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...stand-for-the-national-anthem/?outputType=amp

Here you go sportsman Jerry Jones still doesn't allow his players to kneel during the national anthem

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah I should look into that next time

Yeah think somebody has beaten them in signing players who were arrested since then if so maybe you can find it for us

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...stand-for-the-national-anthem/?outputType=amp

Here you go sportsman Jerry Jones still doesn't allow his players to kneel during the national anthem
Actually he hasn't addressed it since this shit blew up. We will see what his stance is when his players start kneeling. Is he gonna fire his own team? Lol

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
there is officially no skol this season, I said I would watch if there was no disrespect and so I was let down will be the first season in 23 years of being a loyal fan through out all the let downs and heartaches. even if they make it to the superbowl I will not watch them raise the lombardi if they win it all, that is all.

Tommyboy

Founding Member
Founding Member
there is officially no skol this season, I said I would watch if there was no disrespect and so I was let down will be the first season in 23 years of being a loyal fan through out all the let downs and heartaches. even if they make it to the superbowl I will not watch them raise the lombardi if they win it all, that is all.

Just think of all of the time you will have on your hands now! It just goes to show exactly how "important" sports are in the big scheme of things. Sports after college is big waste of time if you ask me. It literally means nothing to win or lose a game besides putting more money in the pockets of these kneeling anti-americans. They win, get paid. They lose, still get paid.

The Vikings will never win a superbowl. Mark my words.

Que the haters...

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member

do t think you have worry about that this year. I will still watch as I refuse to be part of the cancel culture.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
do t think you have worry about that this year. I will still watch as I refuse to be part of the cancel culture.
as long as you understand why some of us , who are die hard fans, will not be watching this year.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can't watch these ass hats....disrespect our flag and service members and stand for "black anthem" whatever that is? f'em all,won't let them use they're sport for a polical platform...yet they idolize felon's and rapists...won't even watch news highlights of these games to help tank ratings wonder how long before these teams go broke.

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
as long as you understand why some of us , who are die hard fans, will not be watching this year.

that’s the great part people can do what they want. The first amendment applies to everyone. Even if I hate what they have to say and don’t agree with it they still have the right to say it peacefully. Now the looting and that shit they need to shoot them and hang any one involved in anarchy.

gonefshn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Remember when everyone on here complained about Liberals being whiny cancel culture fools. It appears that tag isn't just for the Libs anymore.

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I didn't read anyone saying that they want the NFL (No Fan Left) cancelled. But it's just that we don't need to support their Anti-American attitudes. This means don't watch the games, don't buy NFL gear and don't wear or advertise gear until they pull their head out. All they are asked to do is to be a proud American for 2 minutes before every contest. Black, white, brown, yellow and whatever other color there is. When TV ratings go down for all pro sports decrease, no sales of gear, it affects the revenue stream. Well, this is the last year of the NFLPA collective bargaining agreement. So guess what will happen....owner revenue decreases, which means less money to pay the players, which means lower contracts or a complete player strike or walk out. Professional athletes are overpaid and it's coming to a head in the very near future. Will future contracts be more reasonable????? Guess we'll have to wait and see what happens. The Baltimore Ravens were real jack-asses.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Remember when everyone on here complained about Liberals being whiny cancel culture fools. It appears that tag isn't just for the Libs anymore.

I think I see what you are saying, but withdrawing support by not patronizing or watching them, is that the same as cancelling?

I think "cancelling" would be more like demanding the media quit supporting them or wiping the historical record of them away. but maybe I don't know the correct definition of "cancelling"

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks for letting us all know.........we were all waiting to find out.:::

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
People that watch the NFL are same types that will fish the prairie nights tourney.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks for letting us all know.........we were all waiting to find out.:::
I know hey people waiting patiently by their computers, is he going to do it? Doesn't he know that some of the Vikes were kneeling he did say that he wasn't going to watch the vikes play if anyone knelt. I am many things but I am a man who keeps his word because at the end of the day that is all we have when they lay us down for the last time is our name.:;:cheers

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Me too had other things to do. Db

- - - Updated - - -

Like right now as I sit in my stand waiting for a buck watch all summer to come up. Hour left so may have to go another night

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm not sure by boycotting or leaving is what I'd call the 'cancel cultuer'. Now if you tried to burn down stadiums and end the NFL for everyone, that's what I'd call cancel culture.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Ah my friend the rooster just came walking up so I have someone to visit with.l

- - - Updated - - -

Now for the first time a herd of blue Jays and magpies came in and something is rubbing on stand. Cannot see db

- - - Updated - - -

Darn it

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83