New State and World record Paddlefish (Montana)

sig357

Founding Member
Founding Member
Let me be the first to announce a North Dakotan has broken a World record for the Bowfishing Association of America (BAA). It is a 85# and 68" Paddlefish shot in Montana during the early season this year. Congrats to Justin for all the hard work and dedication on getting this world record as it is not an easy one to break. Especially considering the muddy water conditions.
Here is a link to the BAA and the records page. Just click on a state to see the record list. Some have pictures and some don't(the ones that don't weren't required in previous years).
http://www.bowfishingassociation.com/baa-records/

Also it is free to join to anyone that wishes to this year. So please sign up. That way if you happen to break any record from your state you will be able to register your fish. Good luck and congrats once again.
http://www.bowfishingassociation.com/join-today-with-bba/
:;:rockit
IMG_9407.jpg

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Rode with a bow/paddlefish guide below the dam at Yankton years ago . The guy could read the water where a fish was and would push the fish up into shallower water with the boat where you could see it better and shoot .

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looks like the guy that resurrected this thread is now banned....what the hells going on around here?

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can't even count how many times I've commented on a thread, and later realized it was years old, and I'd already commented back in 2017.

At least, I usually agree with myself!

Face-palm.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can't even count how many times I've commented on a thread, and later realized it was years old, and I'd already commented back in 2017.

At least, I usually agree with myself!

Face-palm.

Thats ok JayKay...the coffee didn't kick in fast enough to make you realize...I'll give ya a free pass....lol :;:howdy

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74