Who's Going for MN Musky Opener

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Been a long wait since last December, but MN musky season is almost here! So who's going out this weekend? We're headed to the Detroit Lakes area. Plan on doing some walleye fishing Friday evening, hopefully for food back at camp, and also get to check on water temps, weeds, and baitfish locations.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Friend of mine is going to Vermillion. I've never went after them for the simple fact that the tackle is ridiculously priced.

SB43

Not going to make it for the MN musky opener but my wife and I went for em in the canal lakes Sunday afternoon and Monday morning. Raised a nice one and had an 37-38" to the boat but she lost it before we could get it in the bag.

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good luck I'm going to head over to MN on sat for a little bass fishing.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Set your sights high! However the big girls usually don't put the feed bag on until mid summer,but its still fun nonethe less~

monster ski.jpg

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im on Vermilion as i type this. Whats the best tactic for a chance at a musky on this lake this time of year during crappy weather.

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lol....yeah, thats what i was thinking. Then my ho-bag wife had her pink pole out the kitchen window while cooking supper and caught the biggest smallmouth ive ever seen on a damn bobber n worm.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lol....yeah, thats what i was thinking. Then my ho-bag wife had her pink pole out the kitchen window while cooking supper and caught the biggest smallmouth ive ever seen on a damn bobber n worm.

Stupid fish, don't even know what they're supposed to eat and not eat. Stupid fish.

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah i dont kick her outa bed for eatin crackers, but i might kick her out if she doesnt shut up about catching the biggest fish, on the pink rod, while cooking supper, on a worm, on a pink hook.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ha ha, good for her!!;:;bowdownDon't you just hate it when the ladies either catch the biggest fish, or more fish than you do? ;:;banghead When my wife used to fish, she would set in the seat like she was in a recliner, with her feet up on the side of the boat, rod between her toes, and kick ass on numbers of fish. #$%^&>::wowzers::

- - - Updated - - -

Did you just call your wife a ho- bag???
Maybe its the whiskey talking!!:;:huh;:;boozer

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
Now that _______ is catching walleyes out the kitchen window of the house boat on a bobber with a pink hook, a worm, and a pink pole....i havnt even reeled in a fish yet. Thats it, im switching to a bobber n a worm, musky suck!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 118
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 98
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 69