Lets talk 9/11....

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Experts are a dime a dozen around here. I haven't watched the video but may do so but honestly don't put much stock in the conspiracy. There were way too many people in those buildings on a daily basis and most likely most hours of the night as well,for someone not to have seen something. The odds of being able to pull something like this off undetected and keeping it a secret are astronomical in my book. Now if you asked me if I think the Saudi's were involved, that would be a different answer.
I think its worth checking out. Ive watched quite a few building demolition videos and building 7 falling looks exactly like a controlled demolition job and there were MANY reports of explosions before it fell... Makes you wonder.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
there was a video shown by someone that was on the highway by the pentagon. that individual video taped the jet flying past and into the pentagon. and after that crash there was news footage of the crash into the building and you can clearly see an engine nacel of the jet.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think its worth checking out. Ive watched quite a few building demolition videos and building 7 falling looks exactly like a controlled demolition job and there were MANY reports of explosions before it fell... Makes you wonder.

How many buildings have you seen smashed by a jet to say that's not what it looks like when a jet smashes a building?

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
i will admit to having thoughts about one conspiracy type thingy in the whole 9/11 deal. i don't think that plane in pennsylvania crashed. i would guess it was shot down. 2 planes had hit the towers, one reportedly crashed just short of the pentagon and one was hijacked and on route to the capital. i think its highly probable we shot that one down. and i would support such a decision. the passengers revolting and causing a crash is a much better story with the same result.

It was crashed by them but was going to be shot down in short order had stayed up. The fighters who would of had to shoot it down were three 16 drivers out of fargos airwing who's patrol area was always DC. They were scrambled out of Langley just before the first plane hit the pentagon. Two of the three 16's from the Fargos group that day have now ended up on display one in Fargo and one to McChord Air Force Base Museum in Washington state.

And as far as what hit the pentagon that plane was being tailed in by a c130 after being asked to by Ragan International airport and watched it hit. But I guess their part of the conspiracy too!

- - - Updated - - -

http://archive.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=27719

- - - Updated - - -

Note the tail numbers.

200311258a_hr.jpg

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I dont really want to argue. If you have your mind made up and arent open to considering additional information, it might be better to just not contribute to this thread.

For those who actually take the time to watch this video, Im interested in hearing your opinion on the data and conclusions they present, especially if you have any expertise in the area of architecture or structural engineering or demolition.

what kind of moronic post is this? You have expertise? Please don't post in this thread unless you have an open mind about complete bullshit?

I've considered the topic and find conspiricy theorists moronic on this topic.

Steel gets HOT in fires. When steel gets hot it softens. If just a few key beams fail, it all fails. That's how demolishonists take down buildings with a relatively TINY amount of energy. A tiny amount compared to a fire and the number of beams being softened across a wide area of the structure.

think about it - for goodness sake how gullible can u be?

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm not trying to stir the pot here, I just find it interesting that most on here are very wary and mistrustful of the government in general, but totally dismiss the idea that they would have even a small amount to do with 9/11.... just an observation.

i don't buy into a lot of the theories out there, but like I said earlier, the pentagon crash makes zero sense.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
"I really don't want to argue" says OP. Posts an extremely divisive and insulting topic. Makes sense.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
there was a video shown by someone that was on the highway by the pentagon. that individual video taped the jet flying past and into the pentagon. and after that crash there was news footage of the crash into the building and you can clearly see an engine nacel of the jet.

ive never seen such video, and I've searched today

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
What grade were the steel beams used to build? American or foreign steel. What is its melt point? How hot would jet fuel burn? To end have any of the govt blower up the buildings people ever played jenga.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
I always laugh at the truthers when they bring this shot up. They always point to the top of the roof and say see it's to narrow from the planes wings totally ignoring to perfectly sized slits down where the plane hit that are right where they should be.

38358-i09.jpg

For me it's a classic case for Occam's razor which states "all things being equal the simplest solution is normally correct". So let's see a couple dozen nut bags from Saudi Arabia hijacked four planes and crashed them into their targets or the most convoluted and insanely detailed government attack on its self that was more or less logistical impossible but pulled off flawlessly! Gee what ones seems more logical? Also why would the government do this....what do they gain?

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Also why would the government do this....what do they gain?
This was explained in the first five minutes of the vid. Just an fyi.

- - - Updated - - -

The reason I don't write all conpiracy theorists off as wackos is the JFK assassination. There is a lot of wierd shit surrounding that sequence of events.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
ive never seen such video, and I've searched today
It was on several major news networks also. It was taken from inside a vehicle on I395 headed west/southwest alongside the pentagon. you could even read what airlines it was. you didn't think anybody was going to be on that highway? it's bumper to bumper most of the time there.

- - - Updated - - -

here is one news clip stating one witness could read the American Airlines on the plane even. This is before it was even announced what airline or flight had even hit the pentagon. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEjtnz5pwbo

- - - Updated - - -

And this guy isn't believable at all LOL. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js4rlz7gkmw

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
One more reason I dont find it so hard to belive conspiracy theorists is its not like our government has never tried to cover things up. The whole Bengazi video thing for instance was a flat out lie. They are definately not above lieing to us or distorting the facts to con us into getting what they want.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
but the damn government can't do anything right. they can't even cover up Benghazi. We all know what happened there. The government can't even balance the budget how in the hell could they pull something like this off. You have to be nuttier than a fruitcake to think the government did this.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
but the damn government can't do anything right. they can't even cover up Benghazi. We all know what happened there. The government can't even balance the budget how in the hell could they pull something like this off. You have to be nuttier than a fruitcake to think the government did this.
Good point.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member

But a few cave living, camel jockeys did? Who sounds nuttier? See how that works?

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
But a few cave living, camel jockeys did? Who sounds nuttier? See how that works?
20 guys vs the thousands it would have taken for this to be remotely possible outside of some piss poor hollywood film. Pluse it's a hell of allot easier to keep secrets when your dead! I'm still waiting for someone to answer how the mythical explosives survived the impact and ensuing fire?

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why in the hell were we flying the bin ladden family out of the country right after it happened along with the Saudis?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 119
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 70