Lets talk 9/11....

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
A couple points, this isnt about the pentagon attack. Someone else brought it up and I commented that several people swear it was a cruise missile that hit the building, not my claim but its kinda strange there is no video and its one of the most surveiled buildings on the planet. Building 7 wasnt hit by a plane at all, but it collapsed like someone took the foundation out from under it. How is bringing up other possible causes for the structural damage that caused the building to fall insulting? Who is it insulting to exactly?

I know its scary for some of you to watch a video that challenges your beliefs, I applaud those who have the guts to be open minded enough watch the video before spouting off like they know everything.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just Google something like 9/11 conspiracy debunked. It will give you way more information than we can in this thread

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you believe building 7 fell on its own..............well do i have a deal for you.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
But a few cave living, camel jockeys did? Who sounds nuttier? See how that works?

See that's the thing they are not just cave dwelling camel jockeys. Before this they lived with no fear out in the open and the less people in the know the less people to talk. Two major issues our leadership have had underestimating our enemy and not having the resolve to wipe them off the face of the earth. Either we need to lock down the boarders as some thing like 9/11 will happen again or we needed to let the dogs of war eat till full. I see neither happening so I hope no one I know is killed when it does happen.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
This BS is insulting to the memories of those killed during and since this evil act being committed. It's also insulting from a physics/science perspective to think hot metal beams don't weaken to the point of failure.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
But a few cave living, camel jockeys did? Who sounds nuttier? See how that works?
If you look into how they did it, it was quite simple really. Compared to the government trying to pull this off it's like comparing bass to walleye for taste lol

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I should point out that I am of the opinion that the U.S. government is not without significant blame here. The somewhat necessary coziness we have with the royals - and the royal's money - played a key role in the terrorist's success at getting trained to fly jets, etc.

example: http://nypost.com/2016/04/17/how-us-covered-up-saudi-role-in-911/

it's always been the case that if you have enough money you can usually get away with things the middle income and poor cannot - that's never going to change

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I watched bits and pieces -- still don't know who they are pointing the finger at. No doubt that the planes hit it.

Anyway my take on Terror --we have how many nations that are fed up with terror - yet we only work with a few. IMO you form a larger alliance and yes that would include china and Russia. No reason to be in some of these countries. The cheap labor cheap raw materials policy needs to end.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Of course planes hit the twin towers, no one is arguing that there wasnt an element of terror involved here. No one is pointing their fingers at anyone specifically except they claim that the official explanation for the building failure doesnt make sense. Also they claim that rules were broken when it comes to doing a full investigation. I dont think questioning the cause of the buildings complete failure is insulting to anyone and from what I have read, many of the families of victims would feel better if some of these questions were looked into a little further, they dont want to just forget it happened.

I am not claiming to be an expert in any of the topics discussed in this video, but would value the opinion of any people on here who do have knowledge of such things. Im not claiming there was a government coverup, everyone can make up their own mind about that, but there are many things pointed out in the video that makes a person wonder. Could be a bunch of BS, but maybe not... If the 'experts' in the video are legit, there are a lot of unanswered questions that should be looked into a bit further.

It seems, what some people are implying is that there was a terrorist attack, planes hit buildings, but someone else (who would have to have known about the attacks before they happened) took steps to maximize the damage for their own ends, whether that is to increase government defense spending, or justify an ongoing military campaign in the ME, or to push laws through that increase government power, no one can say at this point. Doesnt seem implausible tho...

I watched bits and pieces -- still don't know who they are pointing the finger at. No doubt that the planes hit it.

Anyway my take on Terror --we have how many nations that are fed up with terror - yet we only work with a few. IMO you form a larger alliance and yes that would include china and Russia. No reason to be in some of these countries. The cheap labor cheap raw materials policy needs to end.

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
Could have been about anything. That's have hypotheticals work.

Start a post asking people's opinion on religion. That would be fun :)))

sdwxman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Time for a group buy! Vanilla?

How about a backyard beehive?

Last edited:

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think you are on to something. It's a conspiracy I tell you! Just like those scoundrels packaging water softener salt in pickling salt containers to make more money!

JCNodak

Honored Member
I work with Architects in the New York City area on an almost daily basis. From my experience, what I can tell you is that the majority of them have their own way of thinking things should be or go, regardless of what their area of expertise is. They also don't want to hear that their ideas or designs are wrong, even though I am a subject matter "expert". They will simply NOT listen. I do not put much stock into what the architects from the video say. I am not an expert on metal beams or building structure at all so I can't give my opinion on that.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
will you believe natgeo?

I guess I didnt see a jet hit building 7, can you post a video of it? Thank you for posting this!

Anyway Im not saying there was a big coverup, Im undecided mostly. Ive watch some of the 'debunking' videos also, there are points to be made going both ways and as stated earlier, Im no expert, but I did sleep in a holiday inn express last night....

Also this topic is getting boring! :p

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
If they are going to use explosives to take these buildings down, why crash planes into them at all. Just fucking blow them up.

JHC, this is retarded, like a dude using the GD ladies room.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you look into how they did it, it was quite simple really. Compared to the government trying to pull this off it's like comparing bass to walleye for taste lol

According to MSA, buffalo are the best!
bigmouth2.jpg

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
You know i find it interesting that if you go through the list of 2,000+ engineers and architects that a couple names jump out at me. Oh not for being on the list but for not being on the list. That would be the lead structural engineer and Lead architect who built the damn thing. If it was a conspiracy to bring them down these two guys should be shouting it from the rooftops pointing out it wasn't their bad design that caused the collapse but instead some supper secret government ninjas who have blast and fireproof explosives and detcord! But alas you won't find them doing that because more then anybody else they know how the towers were built and that the open floor plan ended up being their Achilles heel which led to the towers literal downfall.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 113
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 69