Lets talk 9/11....

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im interested in peoples opinion of 9/11 and the possibility of government/military involvement. Before you attack me for bring this up, please take a bit of time and watch this video....

Some might be interested in signing the petition to reopen the 9/11 investigation, hopefully using science to come to more plausible results.

http://www.ae911truth.org/

Last edited:

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll admit the crash at the pentagon makes me scratch my head a bit. it just doesnt add up.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Didn't watch the whole thing because I'm allergic to tinfoil! Let me ask this how do you get explosives rigged then ram a plane into the exact spot where the charges are? Two how do you get said explosives to survive having a plane fly through them throwing debris everywhere with out cutting the wires leading to them and how do you get both the explosives and lines to survive the issuing fire as well.

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
Would just be more of a waste of tax money.

Whatever conclusion they come up with is irrelevant now.

Sounds like late night AM radio bullshit.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Uffda that's kind of long. Are you trying to make gst feel better? Since you posted it I assume it's worth watching so I will do that when my chores around the yard are done.
I guess I am one who would never say never, but I think it's highly improbable. That said I think we live in a world where we may all be a lot more naïve than we think. Soooooo I'll give you another opinion later.

Walleye202

Founding Member
Founding Member
The Pentagon crash has always been questionable in my mind too. The damage on that building was simply not indicative of a plane crash.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I certainly aint gonna rule anything out. The older I get and the more I pay attention to politics the more I think we are being duped. I once watched a very convincing video claiming that Sandy Hook was a hoax. Elections are a whole nother ball of wax.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pentagon crash was likely a cruise missile, there are witness who testified so, ex military. The are A LOT of very suspicious things about the crash and even tho it happened more than 6 months ago, it is VERY pertinent. This 'attack' is responsible for thousands of our soldiers being damaged or dying in the sandbox and some of the most wide-sweeping liberty losses we have ever experienced in the US. Phone tapping is just the beginning.... This video was created by architects and structural engineers, who KNOW that buildings dont just implode. I was hoping some of you jokers would actually watch the video before commenting, but that might be too much to ask. For a minute look past the main towers collapse and watch the video of building 7 going down, which only had minor fires and no direct structural damage....

- - - Updated - - -

this is a decade old and total nonsense. sorry

There is actually a section of the video that has pyschologists explaining why people are so resistant to the idea that this could be something other than external terrorism. For many people it takes them WAY outside their comfort zones. It might help some of you to watch this section first. It starts right around 47 minutes in, if you want to watch that first.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is a link to the unedited version of this video, it isnt as pretty, but has more substance.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-V1CiuGMJo&feature=youtu.be

FishSticks

Founding Member
Founding Member
Please explain why you feel this way.... Did you watch the video?

Seen the video, read about the guy, not impressed. More importantly, I met a victim's daughter and these conspiracy theory's hinder her family's ability to grieve even after more than a decade. I am sure that she is not alone.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
i will admit to having thoughts about one conspiracy type thingy in the whole 9/11 deal. i don't think that plane in pennsylvania crashed. i would guess it was shot down. 2 planes had hit the towers, one reportedly crashed just short of the pentagon and one was hijacked and on route to the capital. i think its highly probable we shot that one down. and i would support such a decision. the passengers revolting and causing a crash is a much better story with the same result.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
I dont really want to argue. If you have your mind made up and arent open to considering additional information, it might be better to just not contribute to this thread.

For those who actually take the time to watch this video, Im interested in hearing your opinion on the data and conclusions they present, especially if you have any expertise in the area of architecture or structural engineering or demolition.

Last edited:

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's irrelevant because whatever conclusion they come up with (millions of $$$ later) will make zero difference. Plus
all the sheep will come up with new conspiracy theories because they don't agree. It's a never ending snowball.

There's still plenty of people that don't believe we went to the moon either.

labhunter66

Founding Member
Founding Member
I dont really want to argue. If you have your mind made up and arent open to considering additional information, it might be better to just not contribute to this thread.

For those who actually take the time to watch this video, Im interested in hearing your opinion on the data and conclusions they present, especially if you have any expertise in the area of architecture or structural engineering or demolition.

Experts are a dime a dozen around here. I haven't watched the video but may do so but honestly don't put much stock in the conspiracy. There were way too many people in those buildings on a daily basis and most likely most hours of the night as well,for someone not to have seen something. The odds of being able to pull something like this off undetected and keeping it a secret are astronomical in my book. Now if you asked me if I think the Saudi's were involved, that would be a different answer.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 76