Grubbersputz's popcorn

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anybody else ever try the stuff/ I have been enjoying their jalapenio cheddar but today bought some of their caramel corn and I think it is quite possibly the best caramel corn I have ever tried. Good stuff for sure. Stuff is made in Devils Lake ND as well.;:;popcornThumbs Up

Last edited:

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Great story about them and Colorado jack that also has a production facility in the area. Anyway, I think grubbersputz has em beat in the caramel category for sure. The others are kind of a wash.

ItemB

Founding Member
Founding Member
Had some of the grubbersputz's caramel popcorn last night, stuff is damn tasty but the cheap ass in me has a hard time paying 4.99 for a bag of popcorn.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dots pretzels are the greatest pretzel known to man, hands down.

Not trying to distract, but I think they must lace them with crack, as it is as addictive as lies are to a clinton

Last edited:

jpv

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dots pretzels are the greatest pretzel known to man, hands down.

Not trying to distract, but I think they must lace them with crack, as it is as addictive lies to a clinton

Ive been swearing ever since the first time I tried dots pretzels that they have meth in them.

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can't stand popcorn. You can't stop eating it once you start, and then two weeks later you finally get all the bits of kernel to work their way of or your bleeding gums.

Crankn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Grubbersputz's carmel popcorn is so good I can't stop until it's gone. Bad for me.:::thumbsup::

Last edited:

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
obsessive much

this is post-popcorn mostly

but if I have "shreddy meats" at nearly any meal - I AM going fishing for tidbits immediately after

(steak, chicken, pork chops, bacon)

guy ain't got time for rotting festering crap wedged in his teef

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm in the minority. Dots don't do it for me. But, then again, neither does meth. Maybe that's why.

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
Grubbersputz's carmel popcorn is so good I can't stop until it's gone. Bad for me.:::thumbsup::

obsessive much

this is post-popcorn mostly

but if I have "shreddy meats" at nearly any meal - I AM going fishing for tidbits immediately after

(steak, chicken, pork chops, bacon)

guy ain't got time for rotting festering crap wedged in his teef

Ha Ha I am much the same way on both accounts, If I open a bag it gets finished off in one sitting.

I am obsessed with my teeth, I go nowhere without a Plaquers floss tooth pick in my pocket, I pick and floss constantly, drives my wife nuts, I have bags of plaque picks everywhere so as to never be without one, every vehicle has a bag pontoon and several at work and at home. I must be doing something right have not had a cavity in 30+ years and have been using tooth picks pretty much as long, made the switch from wood picks to the floss picks about 5 years ago.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77