Wisconsin really is full of chicken titty sprinklers

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
All I can say is, "must be Monday in Wisconsin."

http://www.inforum.com/news/4071742-woman-accused-using-chicken-coop-prostitution

[h=1]Woman accused of using chicken coop for prostitution[/h]STAR PRAIRIE, Wis.—A Wisconsin woman is accused of neglecting her children, who authorities say were left behind while she slipped outside to prostitute herself inside a modified chicken coop.
Sarah M. Bradehoft, 27, of Star Prairie, was charged June 23 in Polk County Circuit Court with two felonies — child neglect causing bodily harm and second-degree recklessly endangering safety — and three misdemeanor counts of prostitution.
Her six children were removed from the home after Polk County sheriff's investigators executed a search warrant there. According to sheriff's office reports, lab test results indicated one child was exposed to amphetamines, cocaine and methamphetamine.
None of the six children was older than 10, according to reports.

According to sheriff's office reports, Polk County investigators were tipped off by a St. Croix County detective, who passed along information from a Stillwater, Minn., police investigation into a Backpage.com prostitution advertisement. As authorities confirmed Bradehoft's Facebook photo matched a photo in the Backpage.com ad, they were alerted that she was neglecting her children and involved in prostitution. That led to the search warrant, which was executed May 12.

A relative told investigators Bradehoft traded sex acts for money "when everyone was sleeping and that the next day she would sleep during the day and would all of a sudden have money which came from her activities through the website," according to the report.
The relative described a lack of supervision by Bradehoft, adding that other adults in the house were left to bathe the children. Bradehoft was heard striking two of the children with a belt, the relative told investigators.
Bradehoft agreed to be interviewed by investigators in the chicken coop, which had been modified into a rec room.
She told officers she needed to make money to get back to Florida and admitted to performing sex acts for cash via the Backpage site. All the acts occurred in the chicken coop, she told investigators.
The activity represented her first exposure to prostitution, she told the officers.
"She simply needed money and therefore she decided to prostitute herself here," the report states.

Hornhunter

Banned
Banned
Seems like a topic for fbo, not such a prestige outdoor site like this one. Ur moving up diaper boy!

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wonder what she did with the chickens. Instead of a cold nose of a dog it's a cold chicken beak.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey bed Wetter,

This thread is why Vollmer created negative rep. This thread would poison even the political threads. Outdoor site Ebola.

This post has me "concerned" for the sanctity of the entire NDA community. It's nothing I can't overcome without therapy. Did you or do you have multiple handles?

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey, if that and weed are legalized, I'm opening the first combo franchise: Rub and a Roach. Or maybe throw in a gas station, and call it Kum-&-Grow?

Double entrendras are punny.

I'm calling mine "Toke'n Tug"

my only real question is... what happened to all the chickens that lost their homes? or were they part of the show? poor chickens

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 136
  • This month: 131
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 77