Uniformed Reporters

Fracman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Where can I get one of them scope adapter so my bolt action hunting rifle can shoot faster. Albertsons?

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sad thing is that's fox! Would think they would know better. I also love how they are not smart enough to put together that fact that when you here "50 shots" that allot that is echo and police returning fire with their semiautomatic glocks.

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member
"As long as its a double shot weapon it could've been done with something purchased from a grocery store" What the titty sprinkles? Since when can you buy guns at a grocery store?

"as long as your weapon has a clip and its not a situation where the bullet has to be ejected in between like a single action rifle you can shoot rather quickly"

How can they honestly call this lady an "Expert"?

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have been disappointed with FOX for the past few months. It's as if they have lost their mind like the rest of the "drive by" media. She reminds me of the advertisement years ago that said "A mind is a terrible thing to waste". She certainly has wasted much of hers.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hahaha! Their "forensics expert" is a high profile defense attorney and former news anchor. Jennifer Baringer's Wikipedia page has recently been updated:

"Ms. Barringer went on Fox news after the Dallas police shootings on 7/7/16 and made the news herself for being an "expert" on forensics and firearms who inaccurately proclaimed hunting rifles could be bought at grocery stores in Texas, made fully automatic with mods, and turned into assault weapons simply by putting a scope on them. She came off looking extremely foolish, and in dire need of rehabilitating her credibility!"

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
"As long as its a double shot weapon it could've been done with something purchased from a grocery store" What the titty sprinkles? Since when can you buy guns at a grocery store?

Lynn's Dakotamart in Pierre SD has a pretty darned extensive gun dept in the basement. Cash-wise on 13th in Fargo used to have a hunting dept. Any Super WalMart that has groceries and guns.........

That said, the gal is a firearms dolt.

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lynn's Dakotamart in Pierre SD has a pretty darned extensive gun dept in the basement. Cash-wise on 13th in Fargo used to have a hunting dept. Any Super WalMart that has groceries and guns.........

That said, the gal is a firearms dolt.

WalMart doesn't count. Maybe I can get Hugo's to stock some of these new scope adapters that'll turn my model 700 into an assault rifle. Wouldn't surprise me though if in TX it is common for grocery stores to carry guns too.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
A friend of mine suggested a full-auto bolt action rifle would be neat. Now I want one.

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
A friend of mine suggested a full-auto bolt action rifle would be neat. Now I want one.

Better watch your face as that bolt flys back to cycle the next round.
You think getting scoped sucks, i cant imagine getting smacked by the bolt out of a 300 win mag

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 62