cranky

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know I did it to myself, I have found a passion on two wheels that competes with my fishing time, I have also allowed one of my daughters to play a weekend sport effing up a few lake weekends, and then the dead starting battery deal really put a scoop of sand in the ol trunks.

just ribbing - I too have found an old hobby I am getting back into and enjoying a lot too - one a guy can do for an hour or two in between other stuff - which is tough to do with fishing Thumbs Up

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
"Fish bras" have become an internet fad. Feel free to google it. That'll lighten the mood.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its not just the downstairs that might smell like fish...haha classic

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its not just the downstairs that might smell like fish...haha classic

65hcg.jpg

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Happy here. Just spent 4 days jig rapping walleyes and smallies on an Ontario fly in. About 300 eyes landed in 4 days scratches the itch for a bit.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
The perch and paddlefish appear to be the luckiest.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think y'all should shut the hell up immediately.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Got off the water at 430. Cleaned the fish. Beer buzz on not driving home cookin up some catch. Monday sounds awesome weather wise. Gonna hit er up. It don't get any better. 20160717_181802.jpg

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
saw this on the news tonight and remembered Lunker mentioned he was helping out and thought it was worth posting. Sometimes some of us let pretty small things "ruin our day" but in all reality we are pretty blessed compared to others. Thanks Lunk and everyone else that helped out at this tournament.

http://www.wday.com/news/north-dako...ies-tournaments-third-year-those-disabilities

Thanks Davey for the kind words and if you would like to volunteer we can always use more people with boats especially those with toons. Unfortunately I didn't get to go out for some fishing on Saturday, I was called in to work because of a breach in a coffer dam on a box culvert that was being installed. I did help out with the meal that evening as well as show some my famous banana boats ( banana marshmallows and chocolate in tin foil) it went so good I am hoping they will make it a traditional event. Sunday morning the boats were moved over to the acorn boat launch because of the wind issue. I enjoy helping others and that fishing is my greatest passion I hope to help out every year and make Devils Lake the biggest chapter in the USA.

Here is a link for those who would like more info.

http://www.fhnbinc.org/

- - - Updated - - -

PS picture of the banana boat
Banana-Boats-6-Suburble.jpg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 106
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81