From Grass to Bass with Water Whizz

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tattoos and noise. At my age this "advantage" is diminished with "ass" a bit with their flitting. Not like I can't give them some chokecherry jam. Hard

Last edited:

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tattoos and noise. At my age this "advantage" is diminished with ass a bit with their flitting. Not like I can't give them some chokecherry jam. Hard

This doesn't even make grammatical sense but made me laugh anyway. What's your beer of choice SVN? ;:;rofl

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bud Heavy for cheap.

Or 'Merica's as I call them. I may have had one or two tonight......

I can only imagine the redneck comments that would be made if I went for a joy ride with my tattooed sweetheart in a raft with a weed whip for a motor. Vroom vroom!

They neglect to mention the noise difference between the electric and the weed whip, not to mention little gas capacity and unbearable vibration. Small details I suppose.

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
This doesn't even make grammatical sense but made me laugh anyway. What's your beer of choice SVN? ;:;rofl

Forgot an adjective before "ass"--"unabashed". Dumb whores like this have always pissed me off even as I wanted--you "know". I have never have been guilty of biting their perfect asses unless they came to me for treatment. It's sad you poor bastards end up marrying these females. They like the game but not the reward of a solid, dependable penis. They're really fucking nutjobs after they bear a child; due to the media, Lifetime Television, and Oprah.

th

Last edited:

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Forgot an adjective before "ass"--"unabashed". Dumb whores like this have always pissed me off even as I wanted--you "know". I have never have been guilty of biting their perfect asses unless they came to me for treatment. It's sad you bastards end up marrying these females. They like the game but not the reward of a solid, dependable penis. They're really fucking nutjobs after they bear a child; due to the media, Lifetime Television, and Oprah.

th

You mean like these girls? I especially like the lead "singer"...he is fo real. We can all learn something from him, just haven't figured it out what yet.

I had one of these girls walk into a fish house at 2 am with her "man" she met 5 hours before on Red Lake. She was introduced as a stripper from Black Duck - she replied "Excuse me, I'm NOT from Black Duck!". I guess the stripper part was accurate enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsNwDjUjbfs

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, one more....what a bad ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bZLwE4y6SA

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
The current media makes them feel inferior as women. I'm not watching that stupid gd crap Cat. Love you friend and hope for the sake of my children; folks like you realize stupid has been achieved.

Last edited:

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm sure hoping the sarcasm in "he's a bad ass" was truly recognized.....

I'm not sure how this crap even exists....but it does!

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
If "Badass" was directed toward me it's a serious mistake: Harder than a whore. I'm in my underwear and drinking. No shit. Meaning I'm not a bad ass...

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I played softball last night, it was a good damn night to drink bud heavies.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76