Deal Alert!

wjschmaltz

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I've been wanting a new, beefier grinder for a long time, but just can't pull the trigger.

This just popped up on my FB feed. .5 HP grinder marked down from $399 to $319. Plus, you can use Meat10 at checkout for an additional 10% off. AND free shipping and no sales tax.

Lifetime warranty, too. I've heard good things about the brand (they're a direct-to-consumer company, so can't buy in big-box stores). New-ish, so buy at your own risk, but everything I've heard so far is positive.

https://www.meatyourmaker.com/process/grinders/.5-hp-grinder-8/1117073.html#start=1

Thanks for sharing and report back after you use it! I'll keep that coupon code handy and hope the 1.5 hp goes on sale around black Friday.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://www.etsyflashsale.com/checkout/cart/

must be a scam or mistake but I bet the grandkids would have fun with it. Wife just told me that it's a hobby/challenge for some people to watch for sales ad mistakes and jump right on them and get stuff cheap. This one, I'd say is 99.99 % scam but I'd be bummed if I came to find out people ordered and got the real MA coy.

undguy

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://www.etsyflashsale.com/checkout/cart/

must be a scam or mistake but I bet the grandkids would have fun with it. Wife just told me that it's a hobby/challenge for some people to watch for sales ad mistakes and jump right on them and get stuff cheap. This one, I'd say is 99.99 % scam but I'd be bummed if I came to find out people ordered and got the real MA coy.

The ice fishermen on that video are obviously pros - I couldn’t handle rods like that ice fishing.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
That's wierd , the link I posted works for me but anyway it's $ 49.99 . I googled the address and it's in China.

MicLee

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have never been a rod sock guy, but a buddy talked me into trying them out. What was I waiting for? Way easier to keep things organized, and easier on my rods. Plus, I can stack a million rods in the rod locker now. I ended up picking up these https://amzn.to/3xtSioh which I thought was a damn good deal, and I'm happy with them.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member

wjschmaltz

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Back yard Butchers on Facebook use and sell looks good
I finally just bought a 1.5 hp last spring when they had the 25% off plus the additional 10%. I think I paid just under $500 for it and figured I could easily sell it and break even if I didn't like it.

No intentions on selling it. I've done a moose and a musk ox so far and the big dog eats. We've always just rented a thunderbird 1.5, which is a very good machine, and the MEAT grinder does circles around it. One thing that stood out is that the MEAT grinder doesn't' get even close to as hot as others I've used.

BRK

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I prefer the DH Custom Baits UPF shirts over my HUK every day.... and that's not some sort of BS plug because I caught my PB walleye fishing a snooty a snooty rippin rap. I like the looser, lightweight fit of them.

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sportsman’s warehouse had quite the sale on Huk clothing, I stocked up on shorts for about half off!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 55