Deal Alert!

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Big buddy heater $120 at Shopko. Buy online and get a $25 off promo plus free shipping. you do have to pay taxes though. just ordered one and total was $102 and change.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Home of Economy has a nice deal on Grabber hand warmers- $7.99 for a package of 10 double paks. That is a very good price. Hey,$2 dollar saving is a $2 dollar saving. I see they have Seafoam on sale for $6.74...I know I know..not a real saving but its very rare to find that stuff under $7 and it always comes in handy stashed here and there and never seem to have a bottle of it when and where you need it so picked up a few containers. Savings..$2.50 for the day. hahaha. You are welcome. haha

Last edited:

H82bogey

Founding Member
Founding Member
Big buddy heater $120 at Shopko. Buy online and get a $25 off promo plus free shipping. you do have to pay taxes though. just ordered one and total was $102 and change.

Scheels in Bismarck has them on sale for $99

eseamands

Founding Member
Founding Member

Scheels in Bismarck has them on sale for $99

Just bought one at Runnings in Bismarck for $97.99

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm sure there are a lot of AK47 guys here (hahahahaha) but just in case, PSA has new production Croation mags for $6.99. Free shipping if you order 20. They're tight fitting and heavy duty, have the bolt hold-open follower. I've never seen a better deal on quality AK mags.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/blem...paign=Daily+Deal+Email&utm_content=5:00+Email

...and now they're selling them by the case (42 mags) for 239.99 shipped. That's $5.72/mag. That's about 60% off the price of AK mags that were already a bargain at $13-14/ea.

I know, this isn't exactly an AK-47 crowd, but for the one guy who might be into AKs...

http://palmettostatearmory.com/case...30rd-capacity-new-steel-w-bolt-hold-open.html

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
If I only had one handgun, it would be a Gen 4 Glock 19. Palmetto State Armory is selling it for the standard price $549 but throwing in 20 Magpul Glock mags for free. That's $250 worth of free mags. "Why would I need that many mags?" Trust me, it's so much easier to keep a bunch of loaded magazines and throw them in your range bag instead of wasting time at the range loading mags.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/gloc...glock-g19.html&utm_campaign=Daily+Deals+Email

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cabelas in Rogers had a Otter Pro XT Cabin in the bargain cave for $600 even yesterday. That almost came home with me.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know my name aint bed wetter... thank god. But, i believe I've seen better on that site. I get their email alerts too.

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think that is a pretty decent deal if your looking to shoot heavier ammo. my 1:7 twist 20" YHM barrel doesn't shoot anything under 77 grains worth a damn.... But, it shoots .4" groups at 100 with 77 grain SMK's

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey there Bed Wetter, curious if you think this is a good deal or not.http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-556-1-7-mid-mel-lw-keymod-freedom-upper-w-bcg-ch.html

If you're just looking for a plinker/pickup/tractor gun, I'd say it's a good deal. Add one of those Magpul "blemished" lower receivers for $149.99 and that's a dandy rifle for $500 + shipping + FFL transfer. You'd be hard pressed to find a better AR for under $550 out the door.

Note: Just because PSA calls something "blemished" doesn't mean there's anything wrong with it. I've seen blemished items from PSA with genuine cosmetic blemishes but 4/5 times you won't find a blemish on it. Just a batch over run or they call it "blemished" so the guys who Paid retail don't get their feelers hurt over the significant price difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Update: Just got a shipment of 20 "blemished" Croation AK mags and each one is still sealed in plastic casing and swimming in preservative oil. Not a blemish to be found. Beautiful mags for $15 each. Even better for 1/2 price.

thriller1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree with BW. I've bought a bunch of "blemished" stuff from Palmetto. I was hard pressed to find anything wrong with it.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 55