Deal Alert!

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did anyone else purchase a Tikka Rifle during this time? I sent in my rebate for and received a letter today indicating "Purchase date not valid for this offer".

I called their rebate center and only received a voicemail.

https://www.tikka.fi/en-us/t3x-promo

Double Eff rebates, burned one time as a whipper snapper over stupid $5 rebate off a box of shells that I didn't feel right about taking the time to cut the upc label out of the cardboard box, fill out paperwork and pay for postage only for them to send it back saying they needed more info. They want you to forget it about it anyway, what an outdated joke of a process in this day and age.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Walmart has some pretty decent sales going on for arrows and broadheads. Picked up some Rage broadheads and arrows for 75% off. Winchester steel shells were also 50% off Drylok black boxes.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Double Eff rebates, burned one time as a whipper snapper over stupid $5 rebate off a box of shells that I didn't feel right about taking the time to cut the upc label out of the cardboard box, fill out paperwork and pay for postage only for them to send it back saying they needed more info. They want you to forget it about it anyway, what an outdated joke of a process in this day and age.

I hear you.....What add genius ever came up with the mail in rebate?

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hear you.....What add genius ever came up with the mail in rebate?

Actually it was a genius --- the goal of a rebate is for

a. you sucker for it and make the purchases and
b. forget about it
c. you send it in incorrectly
d. you send them your information so they have it for marketing purposes - of which they sell to other companies/agencies

Win win regardless

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
For the single fellas out there, I hear there is a massive discount on mail order brides of Asian descent;-)

Too soon?

Bauer

Founding Member
Founding Member
ThorneBros.com has Folbe Advantage rod holders on sale. 20% off. 3-24-2020 - 3-31-2020

Wallike

★★★ Legendary Member
ThorneBros.com has Folbe Advantage rod holders on sale. 20% off. 3-24-2020 - 3-31-2020

I'm looking on their web site and don't see this listed. Can you attach a web address of such? I want these!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm looking on their web site and don't see this listed. Can you attach a web address of such? I want these!

Found them! Thanks for the deal alert!

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If you are brave enough to check out your local Walmart make sure to check out the sporting goods section.

They had the Strikemaster 40v lithium augers for as cheap as $125 on clearance. I missed out because I have avoided Walmart for the last month. I did pick up some power pro ice tech for $2.50 and some suffix ice flouro for $1.50 and a Mora. 8” hand auger for $19

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
[h=1]Scheel's Arctic Shield Classic Elite Insulator Body Suit[/h]

[h=2]DETAILS[/h]https://www.scheels.com/p/arctic-shield-classic-elite-insulator-body-suit/665398-555180403018.html
Discounted Price$187.49 Standard Price$249.99

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cabela's or whatever they are called... has a pretty sweet circular out now. Daily deals for the next 2 weeks. I am going have to pick me up a new ATV winch at $170 bucks off. From $250 down to $80.Thumbs Up

Beware rooster on the winch,I was in the same boat after wearing out my warn winch after 20 years of using it to plow my long driveway,Idon't trail ride.,I found winch prices vary from low $100 to over $300,here is the deal the cheaper winch,cogs are composite so if you use your winch alot the cogs will wear out very quick,the more expensive winches have steel cogs= longer lasting,moral here,"you get what you pay for"

FYI.

- - - Updated - - -

Naw,red wing = made in china.pass[/Q

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 105