Well this is going to get interesting

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member

:;:cheers That's hilarious. I had ranchers doing the same thing to me a few years ago.

Specifically, "elk" ranchers. Admittedly, we figured out 11 maybe 12 of the fair chase sponsors were regular posters on the now dead web-forum, nodakouthouse.

The elk ranchers won those fights and initiated measures back in 2010. After the vote an interesting statistic surfaced. The elk ranchers lost every Indian Reservation. That one left us scratching our heads. Why did the Natives side with the federal boyz operating the front org "fair chase" and the Humane Society of the United States?

Last night I heard Governor dalpimple is going to ask for another $7 million to fund police actions concerning Cannonball. The money may have to be burrowed from the Bank of ND. Shouldn't the feds have to pony up?

After all, a few years ago Obama flew into ND, drove straight down to Fort Yates and then back to Bismarck without visiting anyone else. Then the feds through the courts threw a wrench into the river crossing permit and let the protesters camp on public land.

The fed/gov and its agents/provocateurs/surrogates have not formally declared war but their actions do cost the "working" people a lot of time and money.

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
gone, with the money the tribe made off of oil up north i'm sure you could run pipelines all over that land not a problem. Now Standing Rock has no oil wells and they want some of that money. This whole thing is not about water it is about money and about radicals who get paid to make it there own agenda.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I haven't noticed Tex Hall and his tribe saying much about this. Could that have something to do with the large amount of oil from their rez that'll be going thru this pipeline?
no it's probably because Tex isn't the leader anymore

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member

:;:cheers That's hilarious. I had ranchers doing the same thing to me a few years ago. I am not on Facebook. Is there a link where I can dish out a little crap to these fools?

When you are trying to pass laws to take away peoples livlihoods they seem to want to know who you are when you hide behind a made up name.

People are like that here in ND.

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
We'll just call it "found property". Isn't that what the left calls something they don't want to admit was stolen?

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
What I see is something that means a great deal to a true American citizen and leaving it on the bank unattended warrants the action of removing it and placing it in a better location. If they were truly in distress, they would leave. They're there by their own accord.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
OPEC cut production. Oil prices just jumped 10%. This is good news and very neat.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
A deal that no one will follow. I see no one over there trusting the next guy. But if it does go up lets get shit back to flowing up north we got a pipeline to fill up

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hope you guys bought some stock in Whiting. I didn't buy enough.
It still has a loooong way to go. Still not even a 52 week high. I guess if you timed it right you could be up 300%

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
It still has a loooong way to go. Still not even a 52 week high. I guess if you timed it right you could be up 300%
The first time I bought in was at 9.10 back in spring. Second time I bought was at 6.73 in July.

- - - Updated - - -

But anyway, if it has a looooong way to go, probably should have bought right?

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
OK...so now we have a goup called "Veterans Stand for Standing Rock" coming in to go face to face with law enforcement from what I just read. So how do we veterans who oppose that organize an event where we can all show up, support the law enforcement, their actions of enforcing the laws against these guys? I think a bunch of us veterans need to show up with our flags, displayed properly and show these other veterans that they are not "standing up for Standing Rock", but they are standing up for environmentalist who hate fossil fuels.....you know the same fuel they are using to get here. The people of Standing Rock want these people gone. It's a whole other group who seek criminal activity to get the issue noticed by the media. These "thugs" don't even believe that there is already pipelines upstream from location, where there is already 2 pipelines. Also Bismarck currently has a pipeline from the refinery east under the river. Yet they all they are saying now is "reroute, reroute, reroute". It's still going to cross under water. "Hello McFly"!!! Every last one of these people are using fossil fuels or wearing a byproduct of fossil fuels in their clothing and the warm fuzzy blankets they are using to keep warm or procreating these days. Talk about family trees that just don't branch out!!!

Ohhhhh.......what the liberal left has done to our educational system?

I love it that "Salt N Peppa" group had a concert and commented they "Stand up for Standing Rock" and the crowd booed them. I love it!!! Do your research before making stupid comments like that in North Dakota.... hint. hint to Neil Young, and the rest of your celebrities who fly in and use so much more fossil fuel.

Last edited:

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm not telling you how much i invested in oil when it was at $25.00 I did sell it at 50.00 and I invested in pot stocks and dvn with that money they are both doing very well.. There are better investments then oil. I personally can't see opec partners holding out very long on production to many countrys only have oil for there income.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Question for all these geniuses that are trying to stop fossil fuel, yet have no problem using it in their cars and planes.
How much money has been raised during this whole mess? Where is that money going? Why can't funds like these be raised without something like this to help find other forms of affordable energy if we have so much ability to do it?

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
A while back I read about a big recovery discovery in the Wolf camp shale in Texas. Supposedly it's 3 times bigger than the bakken/three forks but only 5000'-8000' deep and IPs were about 1000 Bbs a day. Might be the reason OPEC decided it might be a good time to quit dicking around and make a move , Also might slow down ND drilling till the dust settles. I saw whiting just sold some ND holdings, Me thinks they are looking at a better bone to chew on. What does it costs to drill a bakken well these days ?

Last edited:

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
The first time I bought in was at 9.10 back in spring. Second time I bought was at 6.73 in July.

- - - Updated - - -

But anyway, if it has a looooong way to go, probably should have bought right?

The only reason I have WLL is from a long held position in Kodiak. I have small positions left in WLL and CLR after making plenty of money since 2009. Don't feel the need to stick more in oil at the moment. One flinch from OPEC and WLL will be back at $6

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 135
  • This month: 127
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 77