Well this is going to get interesting

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Here is a glimpse of the Camp Sacred Stone Christmas cards for this season.

img_8841-christmas-card-5x7-lettering[1].jpg

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Red warrior camp asked to leave. Per council

This is only a wrangling of ways that doesn't mean crap. They HAD to do that because at the same council meeting they agreed to move $200,000 to a legal fund (of course, it's our taxpayer money given to them to use) to sue the law enforcement community. In that litigation they will need to show they did EVERYTHING in their power to stop the nuisance = FAKE

The $200,000 will be given to Dave Archambault's sister, who is an attorney in Washington, D.C. and knows Obama, personally. Why do you think Dave flew out there a couple weeks ago????

The minutes of that council meeting was from November 1st...... We are almost three weeks past that date and I ask you, what have you seen for the past 18 days that confirms they really intended on making the Red Warrior camp leave??? Pictures please, or it didn't happen!

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
The $200,000 will be given to Dave Archambault's sister, who is an attorney in Washington, D.C. and knows Obama, personally. Why do you think Dave flew out there a couple weeks ago????

I believe she is just a lobbyist for the law firm who is representing the tribe now. She was originally appointed to an Obama cabinet position helping him understand native peoples issues after she helped him get elected by working with the ND DNC but then she left that position to become a lobbyist for the current law firm who is representing the tribe now via her connections, maybe she is an attorney too not sure.

fly2cast

Founding Member
Founding Member
This probably was discussed but I don't want to read through 86 pages. Talking to my brother, he said that DAPL has never gotten permission from the Corps to drill under the river. I have a hard time believing that a project that costs billions and is almost completed did not get all of the permission they need before drilling.

Is it true?

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
This probably was discussed but I don't want to read through 86 pages. Talking to my brother, he said that DAPL has never gotten permission from the Corps to drill under the river. I have a hard time believing that a project that costs billions and is almost completed did not get all of the permission they need before drilling.

Is it true?

false they had it now it has been suspended

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
The one persons perspective of the whole tribal failings is an elderly lady from the tribe who said she was 77 years old on todays show, she rides the tribal government like the plague the way it sounds trying to keep them accountable for their actions and decisions. She has called into Scott hennans show on KFYR radio Whats on your mind a few times. I have heard her on the program 3 times already and she tells the unheard facts from inside the corrupt tribal government and is extremely well versed on the facts of the tribal government and all of what is going on in relation to the current situation and what led up to it and why the tribe has no leg to stand on due to lack of participation in other things prior to the current pipeline deal.
Her name is Adelina Toledo and my hats off to her for being strong enough to want to let the facts be known.Thumbs Up

Last edited:

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
9 degrees this morning. I bet some buttholes were pucking in the tents this morning! hahaha

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Noticed on the interstate today heading west on 94 I passed a couple rigs that may have been protesters. One was a older travel trailer older pickup from Oregon with a couple hippies in it. Then I saw a couple little Subaru's with young female hippies with their anti-oil and Bernie stickers all over it. Possibly the cold nights and with Thanksgiving coming up a few of them will head out. These protestors are prime example or are poster children of the educational high school dropouts from the east and west coast.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Doesn't look like it to me. passed a half dozen coming down 6 with toppers and trailers packed with crap heading for the camps. not to mention the two or three dozen likely protesters coming down the road but without any obvious gear. getting to be a ton of California plates in the group and I'm thinking Toyota should just go ahead and set up a prius dealership at the camp those damn things are everywhere!

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMG_2038.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

A big finger is going up and obum is just going to suck air.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
I noticed a few CA and OR license plates pulling in to Sams today. Its definatly been a little quiter. Im sure they know the weather is going to start to hurt their numbers these next couple weeks. I wouldnt be supprised if they pull some desperation stupid shit this week.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
I guess there is quite a bit going on down there right now. Wife had a live feed of it going. Its pretty amusing watching them get nailed with a water cannon and tear gas. We really need to get down there with the polka music and get this shit over with.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 102
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 64