Deep Fried or Pan fry Walleye........

Which way do you eat your walleye

• Total voters

fly2cast

Founding Member
Founding Member
One of the keys to getting the batter to stick is to make sure the fillets are dry before they are dipped.

My favorite method: Dry the fillets. Salt and pepper fillets. Roll in flour. Dip in egg/milk mixture. Roll in panko flakes. Deep fry.

Produces a dry crust that doesn't fall off.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
The fish I caught today, I sprayed with olive oil and sprinkled with lemon pepper put on the grill when they were just about done put a slice of cheese on them then toasted hamburger buns put tarter sauce on the bun then the fish and cheese! Mmm! :;:rockit

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
The fish I caught today, I sprayed with olive oil and sprinkled with lemon pepper put on the grill when they were just about done put a slice of cheese on them then toasted hamburger buns put tarter sauce on the bun then the fish and cheese! Mmm! :;:rockit

I really hope by "sprayed" you mean brushed..that shit in a can will kill you...

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
YOU THE MAN, YOU THE MAN, and suppers 2 hours away.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
What the?! Not sure why I thought of this when I read his handle...Kaper the klepto!

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
As a golden rule, I agree with that. In this case though, if you scroll over the link you will see it's just for deep fryer reviews.

Ya but you just don't go hidin' links in your sentence. That's sketchy AF!

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
we found it toooo spicy, that dots pretzel stuff that is, for us anyway. Could cut it with flour, corn meal or whatever I guess.

Prefer my fish Broiled, butter, bbq sauce, worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper......basted on fillets. turned, basted again. Have a more precise recipe if you want it.

Last edited:

T-Man

Sounds like you’ve really got it dialed in Mushky Maniac! I better get out fishing so you have something to work with!!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75