Badger: what should I do with it?

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was a little off on what I thought I meant. I just did a little reading and was disgusted. I still maintain the purse idea. Pissed me off more about "college".

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not worried about that I assure you. I didn't like what I found confirming what I thought I knew. Anyways, Wiki "A Naked Lunch": I thought "Steely Dan" was Queen Victoria's favorite toy. I've "known" this for years and maybe Wiki is being typical. Anyways, delving into the plot of NL left me effing disgusted and very "Fahrenheit 451".

Last edited:

ISELLGUNS

Founding Member
Founding Member
My next suggestion would of been, put it on the rotisserie on the bbq! ;:;boozer

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you want a dildo purse??.........................Wait DO NOT answer that question. ;:;badidea

What is a dildo?

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm sorry about all this Slim: A throw rug looks cool without the skull and retained claws:

"It's not linear, it's a pendulum"--Mark Levine

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I believe You has an excellent suggestion.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I took a look back at Radar's thread about his badger... http://nodakangler.com/forums/showthread.php?7224-Got-My-Badger-Back-Today&highlight=Badger

...and sent an email to Wes. He quoted $650 for a rug and $250 for a hide with feet/claws still attached. Pretty steep, but I can't blame a guy for asking that kind of price given the work and experience required. It'd be nice not having to thaw and skin the stinky greasy bastard myself. Might just go for a hide.

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was a little off on what I thought I meant.

Haha it's all in fun ,No harm meant, Just gotta be careful what you say around this crowd.

If you have feelings or are sensitive this is NOT the site for you.;:;popcorn

- - - Updated - - -

I took a look back at Radar's thread about his badger... http://nodakangler.com/forums/showthread.php?7224-Got-My-Badger-Back-Today&highlight=Badger

...and sent an email to Wes. He quoted $650 for a rug and $250 for a hide with feet/claws still attached. Pretty steep, but I can't blame a guy for asking that kind of price given the work and experience required. It'd be nice not having to thaw and skin the stinky greasy bastard myself. Might just go for a hide.

I will give you $10 bucks for him in his frozen state.

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like lamp !
IMG_1021.JPG

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 110