Kifaru packs

pluckem

Founding Member
Founding Member

He uses Kuiu packs too.

What a sell out! :::. I own a fair amount of products from both companies, both companies put out high quality gear. Honestly, the biggest turnoff for myself with both of those companies is the fan boy / cult following that can come out in discussions between them.

I would have purchased more kuiu items over the years if they didn't plaster their logo over there stuff. +1 for Kifaru in keeping there stuff clean of advertisement.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
What a sell out! :::. I own a fair amount of products from both companies, both companies put out high quality gear. Honestly, the biggest turnoff for myself with both of those companies is the fan boy / cult following that can come out in discussions between them.

I would have purchased more kuiu items over the years if they didn't plaster their logo over there stuff. +1 for Kifaru in keeping there stuff clean of advertisement.

And you can call the ceo of Kifaru any time you have a question about any of their stuff

Last edited:

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
And you can call the ceo of Kifaru any time you have a question about any of there stuff

CCF5A92B-D5E4-4BDF-8A4A-0593F8FF3993.jpg

Wrkn2hunt

Founding Member
Founding Member
My experience with Kifaru is amazing. I previously have used Badlands, Eberlystock, Kuiu, and now Kifaru. I bought the duplex lite with a 44 mag bag, gun bearer, Sherman, couple of med pouches and bottle holder. Last fall I ran the 44 mag with a Sherman for a back country hunt in Wyoming in Sept. We saw everything from 75 degrees to snow. This system kicks ass. Most comfortable pack I've ever put on. KurtR helped me decide. We also run a Cimarron tipi but this trip didn't use a stove but when we do it is a lite outdoors 18" stove that work very well. The thing with Kifaru is I called and spoke with Aaron when ordering and he was so helpful. The tough part was waiting for the damn thing to show up.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 166
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76