Netflix and Amazon

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tiger King - Can't say it was good, more for me was I kept thinking, "can anyone be this stupid?" Had to watch it all to see if my question was authentic. Evidently they can be. Or were they smart enough to play as that dumb and laugh all the way to the bank. Maybe not as at least one will have to wait to get out of jail to spend what they got paid to film their lives. Couldn't quit watching the series and when done I couldn't tell you why I watched it other than kind of addictive for me.
I think it effected you.

As your review is hard to follow...haha jk.

64Mustang

Founding Member
Founding Member
Humorous with very little if any swear words:
Netflix: New Girl, Man with a Plan
Amazon: Cougar Town

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anything you guys watch worth a hoot? Getting to be that time of year when actually watch some of this stuff.

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Dopesick on Hulu. Michael Keaton is so damn good
The Family on Netflix. Interesting political series
At the risk of sounding like a gay… Maid on Netflix is pretty darn good - plus you can watch it with your wife and get bonus points ha

I’ll think of more

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anything you guys watch worth a hoot? Getting to be that time of year when actually watch some of this stuff.
mrs johnr added showtime back to our cable bill, as Dexter is back on. Its about a serial killer, and we just cant get enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Dopesick on Hulu. Michael Keaton is so damn good
The Family on Netflix. Interesting political series
At the risk of sounding like a gay… Maid on Netflix is pretty darn good - bonus is you can watch it with your wife and get bonus points ha

I’ll think of more
Queer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kind of funny.
I read through the first page on this post and everything mentioned seemed new and interesting, then i saw it was from 2016! Ha ha ha I guess I never watch movies, we've had netflix since about then as well but ive never tuned into it. Wife injoys allot of the programs though.

Wildbill65

Founding Member
Founding Member
I didn't see anyone talk about Heartland on Netflix, if you don't like all the gore, sex, but a lot of drama this is a great series. It's been on for 15 seasons and filmed in Alberta Canada. We are on our 9th time thru the series, we accidently started the series and now can't quit, a great family show.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 90
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 56