Turkey Lottery

remm

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pending... i got a buck tag last year after 3 years without so my lotto luck is fuct. Maybe i'll try that powerball deal...

labhunter66

Founding Member
Founding Member
WTF! Mine said successful earlier and now says pending. I'm going to be pissed if I don't get one now.

Fishinfool

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mine also switched to pending. Kids going to be disappointed if he ends up not getting a tag when I told him he got one too.

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
I called this morning to make sure my youngest got his tag. When I asked her about it she said that they haven't been released yet. Once I told her that they were available online she looked it up for me. I did get a confirmation email about his youth tag but don't believe I got one for the other 2 we drew.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh goody, now I get to wait to see if I disappoint my little girl as I already told her she got a tag. Yea Me!!! (thumbs down)

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
About half way down that results link there's a link that says bonus points details. I clicked on that and it shows successful 2017

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ya yeasterday I was successful today I am pending. Good thing I teased my boy and told him I forgot to apply for him.

Fishinfool

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well got the official email today I'm successful. So is my kid so he won't be disappointed at least. Website is updated too.

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
well i will not be killing any thunder chickens this spring but i will be taking my bride out to try to call one in for her! as far as im concerned thats just as good! i love calling in turkeys! one of my favorite things to do is get them going real good and have all them trees start to come alive!

muddy11

Founding Member
Founding Member
Denied. Might do the same as arrowdem and just go try to call one in if there are some nice weekends. Wild turkey isn't the best tasting game bird out there.

tman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Decided to send in this year for the first time and was successful. So for all you experts what's your go to call?

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
Scored for son and I. Unit 25.
for calls I like the diaphragms myself. Some folks just can't use them. ( makes them gag, poor sound, etc.) takes more practice imo. My kid likes box calls. They all work. I've always liked mouth calls because you can call without any movement.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 113
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73