Turkey Lottery

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
A lady at the office husband had 5 last year, must not be much demand for tags.

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was denied; got email confirming my daughter got her tag but nothing for my son. Both were first time applicants and credit card statement showed the charge for all 3 of us. Called Bismarck and they show both kiddos with tags so, for now, all will be good at home tonight. I will see what extra tags remain and maybe buy one but am looking forward to taking the kids.

I use a variety of calls, but prefer diaphragm calls to work close birds. Probably will pick up a new box call and a push button for the kids to work with. Like a push botton for soft purrs

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was denied; got email confirming my daughter got her tag but nothing for my son. Both were first time applicants and credit card statement showed the charge for all 3 of us. Called Bismarck and they show both kiddos with tags so, for now, all will be good at home tonight. I will see what extra tags remain and maybe buy one but am looking forward to taking the kids.

I use a variety of calls, but prefer diaphragm calls to work close birds. Probably will pick up a new box call and a push button for the kids to work with. Like a push botton for soft purrs

they charge your cc when you apply, so even if you all get denied the charge wont disapeer. you will just get a credit back on the card sometime in the next few weeks. And the nd game and fish cant organize a 1 car parade so the fact that something got screwed up is no shocker to anyone.

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
they charge your cc when you apply, so even if you all get denied the charge wont disapeer. you will just get a credit back on the card sometime in the next few weeks. And the nd game and fish cant organize a 1 car parade so the fact that something got screwed up is no shocker to anyone.

Yup! I was just commenting that I had the charges to the account as proof I had submitted 3 applications. I was pleasantly surprised it only took about a minute on the phone to confirm both kids got their tags.

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
Got confirmation email today 3 out of 4 drew in my house. The wife probably would of gotten hers if she would of sent in with a couple points. I like mouth calls the best but also use a slate call. I got away from box calls but have called in a bunch of birds with them. They all work just have to practice.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I just honk the horn and shoot them in the ditch.:;:stirthepot

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87